RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Template work in progress

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey all, been away for a while, took a nice break from rpgmakerxp,
anyway i've been working on this template on and off for a while
(lazyness hehe), and the day before yesterday i decided to sit down and really get to work on it, and so i post to see what you guys think of it,
!!!it is not yet finished!!!
I guess you can say it's 95% done, so here it is.

My Q template

Please do not request anything from me as i'm very busy and hardly have time to work on my own game, but if i create something good i will be sure to upload it, thanks for looking, and leave me a comment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I saw todne's post on the inner tent tileset, so here are those instructions for whomever doesn't have 'em, follow them and you'll be fine.

Please do not request anything from me as i'm very busy and hardly have time to work on my own game, but if i create something good i will be sure to upload it, thanks for looking, and leave me a comment.