RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Clock system that readss time and date of your computer

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Is it posible to make a script that could read the time and date off of your computer so in summer it snows, spring it rains, fall its well you get it. And have other events that happen, difrent stuff can go on at night or on certain days or months and stuff. kinda like the pokemon gold(Yes I used to play that nfourtunatly :oops: ).
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 90
~
There are actually many scripts for this.  However I did use the search thing here and got nothing, but I only skimmed.  Anyway try rmxp.net , it has a lot more users and a crapload of the scripts you really want.  You will have to register and it is slow though.

oh damn not that place. last time I was there all their scripts were being workd on and it took 4 e-v-e-r :whoa: ...k thx I'll try there again anyhow.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

thats exactly what Im looking fo r but Im geting the same error everyone else was. crap!!!
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Rep:
Level 91
hmm if you don't want scripts that may cause errors use:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4361

it's easy to add month and day to it if you want, it's basicly the same conecpt just do as i did with hours there and ask for a month and a day too and every 24 hours add a day and every 31 days add a month (or every X amount of days in each respective month using conditional branches) you can also remove the day/ night easily

it's easy to use, if you don't understand how to add month/ day ill be happy to add them for you.
holy shit my sig was big!

yeah i think this will wor!!! *hugs the troll* lol :lol:
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

EDIT: PAY NO ATTEBTION TO THIS POST.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

ok for some reson t wont let ne download it. I tried like 8 times but it wont do anything. any other way to get it?
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Rep:
Level 91
what;s wrong with megaupload today -.-
ill upload it to zupload, i'll edit this post when i am done

edit:
done,here is a link:
http://z05.zupload.com/file.php?filepath=4689

hope it works
holy shit my sig was big!