RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World map and air ship

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I was just wondering how I can make it so tat when you go to your menu (you know, the one where you can view your characters and inventory and save game) there would be a button that says "world map" and it will show you where your at on hte map and posibaly where youve been. also I was wondering how I could make the same thing cept with an air ship on it. Like in final fantasy x2. If these are posible then plz tell me how or send a script. thx.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 89
Switches and scripts can do this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Well, I don

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
He wants it on the menu, so ill doubt thatll help, but this belongs in scripts so *Moves*

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
well any way posible to get an in game world map. any one have a script? Or wait... I think I have an idea! If it works I'll post it all for ya guys. :D
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game