RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request: bard picture

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i need a battle image for this character

I need him or her to be the same look with a harp or a drum, or any instrument  for that matter...

I will be indebted to anyone who can do this for me (as a matter of fact, i am indebted to a lot of people around here, anyway :P

EDIT: lets see... um... you can use anything male for the battler that doesn't have heavy armor on, add a weapon (musical instrument) like maybe one from the angels! that might work, but anyway, i beseech you, i'm on bended knee, i NEED THIS BATTLER PIC! without it a certain person will be angry with me, and you won't like him when he's angry!

EDIT EDIT: ugh... this is gunna take forever... FINE! CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE THERE MIGHT BE A BARD BATTLE PICTURE??????

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
im working on it.

OMG THANKS SOO MUCH!

Edit: just wondering if someting distracted ya!

Bumpity

Sorry, but i just wanna know what happened. If you got distracted, its perfectly fine, if anything else, thats fine too (i noted forgetting because it is most common)

Mayhaps I can whip up a batch of freashly editedness for ya.  :D
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Kool, i'll accept anyone's help, and i really appreciate it. Thanks!