RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my newest charsets-made in 2005 thanx you

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
is that good or bad?

REMEMBER IF YOU USE ANY OF MY  CHARSETS BE SURE TO GIVE ME CREDIT
ALSO IF YOU WANT TO POST THEM ON YOUR SITE ASK FIRST

Im looking at you aeris.

Respect El Cid!
Curiosity killed the monkey!

Why Freeza wheres your face?!

Hulk Smash!

I knew i shouldve joined the boyscouts *kid gohan*
I Killed Cell!
Boxers or Briefs?

Krillin, Tall?
Bah I dont need this Scouter

Thats Better
And who said Pink wasn't manly?

Have Had this made for awhile

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
a nice fresh out of the oven batch!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey, 62????
That ain

Rep:
Level 97
its 95 now =)

Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
and heres another one

Cool! That is one i could use in my game! With some modifications, it would look just like the battle charset i posted before!

Rep:
Level 97
Geez People make requests in my topic youre just wasting forum space!
Edit:oopsy forgot to make my postly charsets

Rep:
Level 91
I really enjoy looking at your cahracters. That's dosn't happen much. I expect you to make a game with these in it. That would be the best looking game in the world.

Rep:
Level 97
actually i WAS making a game but these take most of my time...
i would enjoy a partner to help me with these

good for WTFswhy my poor chocobo?!

check my awesome listening skills out

fun and hard to make...Robin start the car!Icant im underage!

Rep:
Level 97
okay reason for my double post is that when im copying my image url it starts to look confusing and i dont know what pictures im posting

my favorite mod dwarra

2nd fav neosiris

PegasusGamer2005

Rep:
Level 97
same reason for last dp :cry: im sorry its just that i cant understand all the coding...

a knight in not so shiny armor

this was just personal...

Rep:
Level 91
Ehemm..

My hair is NOT pink... this.. week...

If your going to make me, you have to make it with all my hiar colors:

Blue > Purple > Pink > Purple > Green > Blood Red > Orange > Yellow > Blue

Naturally Blonde :-P
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Can u make me some matial arts men in black robes red belts and the arms of the robe torn off like a vest please and thank yous to all your work    can u do them fot rpg maker xp
V bird for life

Rep:
Level 97
erm...its purple in paint,and wtf is with all of those colors,and why does the first request i get have to be a rpgxp :cry:

it gets jacked up every time i add a new layer...so if someone could edit into rmxp format it would help alot

Rep:
Level 97
bump action, thought some people could use the resources, not taking requests my paintshop got deleted....again.... oh and...omg clickage be happy cuz that has a hell lotta resources

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still like the Goku ones. I once met a dude who thought Superman could beat Goku. ROFLMAO! That fight would be over in two seconds and Superman would be a pile of ash after being hit with a Kamehameha.

now you're just talking crazy   :D   Superman is the man of Steel and Goku is a half man/ half monkey.  Do you honestly think Superman wouldn't roll him?

Rep:
Level 97
pffft quit spamming, and superman would beat goku in like 4 hours but hed still beat him, anyways i have some rpg xp ones but you have to be nice to get them...

ne way u could make a charaset of someone fishing?

Rep:
Level 97
no because you dont read

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 97

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Don't go digging up this topic without adding more content damn you!

Rep:
Level 97
YOU KNOW IM LAZY