RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello there from a grave I'm currently digging

Rep: +0/-0Level 26
Cumputers
It's been so long since I've been here I don't even want to cover it all and it's best that I don't. I'll sum it up with "Cumputers".

Hey I'm Serial19, call me 19. I'm a noob game developer, I've used XP, VX, VXAce, and MV. My only notable skill is Mapping and I'm only barely adept at that. I don't do parallax mapping and I've madea  few tree edits for VX ace which linger around on VXAce.net and Dinoctopus.net

I'm not popular and I wasn't liked much here last time either. Don't really give a damn though I came back. My internet life kinda started here and If I lose my life it might as fucking well end here for all I care.

So I like classic Rock, Skateboarding, I dabble in learning programming but I'm really more useless than a fish trying to climb a tree. I'm here to learn, Talk and get some help if I can. I can't say I'm the best with fowl humor or sarcastic humor but I'll try my best to muscle it down. I know a bit about some of the veterans here and I know you are all pretty good people and just look to have fun, I failed to see that last time and got stupidly buthurt about it.

I'm overly ambitious and it's kind of a flaw, but I kind of accept it because it still gives me things to do other than sit around doing nothing in my free time.

Thank's for reading this i need someone to rant to if anyone is interested. If not Oh well thanks for reading this anyway.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
hey. i like how you're self-critical. have fun here, it's a bit dead, but if you're in for a laugh there's always someone cool lurking in the shadows.

Dinoctopus.net
woah, that place is still around? that's crazy. good for them.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yo sup welcome
the few people who are still here are all 20 somethings

we've calmed down a good bit
so don't worry, it's dead but chill ya know
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cumputers
Thanks for the welcome and yeah Dinoctopus is still around, Dead at the moment, but Omegas7 is still working on primrose and a few people still post their artwork there. It's kinda derailed a lot though which is why it lost it's user-base though.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hey, there! Nice to meet you! :) I may not have been around when that happened, but I know we're a lot more mature now, too.

Also, I don't think you should be so hard on yourself - you seem like a cool person. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
hellooooo you met me in IRC

Cumputers
Thanks again everyone and Irock I met you a long while before then when you made pictures of dick pizzas, but yeah thanks for the help in the IRC.

I know I've changed a lot since way back when and I'm still some of the same person which isnt too terrible, though It is still off putting to some people and for that I apologize in advanced for.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh man, that was a while ago. What was your username?

Everyone is kinda dumb and annoying when they're young. It's totally normal so don't feel too bad.

Cumputers
It really is best I leave my username to my one subtle hint. If you remember where to look or the meme that follows then your on key. "Cumputers"

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I got nothin. :o
Oh well, welcome back.  ;8

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
Welcome.

I have barely anything to contribute.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Yeah, I got no clue either. I probably wouldn't have known you, since I've only been around for 5 years or so. :p
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]