RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(To resource makers)You might be victims of a scam...

Scripter
Rep:
Level 36
This topic in RMW triggered my alarm:
Plugins from Scripters are being sold without their consent in this site!
And the below link is the mentioned site:
http://iloverpg.tk/

I know it's not good to cite a topic in RMW here, but I want to make sure that:
- All the resource makers as victims are aware of this scam
- All of you here will never fall into this scam
And I think it's really important, even though those having heard of Victor Sant, one of the victims, will immediately know it's a scam  :)

To prevent being a victim by buying resources with are actually free via those fraudulent sites, I'd suggest you to search their terms of use before purchasing.
If a site ask you to buy a resource without letting you to read its terms of use beforehand, you should have strong enough evidences and reasons to suspect that it's a scam  ;D

P.S.: As far as I know, the below resource makers are some of the known victims there:
- DoubleX
- Soulpour 777
- Victor Sant
There are also some tilesets and enemies graphics being utilizes by those liars, but I don't know the names of those resource makers as victims lol

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Good lookin' out :)  Thanks.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Thank you for the head's up, DoubleX! :)

Also, I don't have any problems with users citing other sites - more information is better, especially in a case like this. :D
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]