RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The (Belated) 2015 RMRK Awards

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

The awards this time around are quite a bit belated (and released in a hurry), so we'll have about a week or so to nominate (the deadline will be 12/22 or later). Many of the awards have been omitted and combined. This includes all of the RPG Maker awards, which are now combined with regular awards (for example, "Best RPG Maker User - Graphical" and "Best Mapper" are now merged with "Best Artist").

We don't have much time, so
IT'S TIME TO START NOMINATING!

I've already copied most of Sophist's awards and text, so I'll go ahead and copy his rules, too! ;o

HERE ARE DA RULES:

1. Try and keep the spam to a minimum in the nomination threads.

2. You are generally allowed three nominations per award. These nominations can be individuals or groups as applicable. Use your common sense.

3. When writing nominations, try not to just give a name. Include reasons why you're nominating them, especially more so for the social awards! This is the time to truly acknowledge someone's contributions to the website.

4. When nominating someone, their full present board name should be included. A link to their profile is helpful, so other viewers can easily follow it and check that person out. The Member list now has searching functions, so this is pretty easy!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
wow, no best troll award?
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
well, I guess we could use one anti-award :B very well!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
KEEP UP THE NOMINATIONS WOO WOO LET'S GO

(ALL FOUR OF YOU)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Voting will start in 1-2 days.

If you haven't already nominated, now is the time!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's voting time! You have until approximately Dec. 30th to cast your votes!

GO GO GO GO GO
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Oh. Hmm why do the polls say they close Jan 22, 2016? Lol

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I set the polls to "expire" in 30 days so the results wouldn't be spoiled before I make a results post. :] I'm going to move/lock/whatever the polls on that date, though.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Ahhhhh! I was totally confused lol

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just curious...can any of you see the voting results? They shouldn't be visible yet, if I did everything right. :-[
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Staff can see them - which is pretty much everybody. It's an innate ability with mod pwers I think

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Even the greens? I don't remember being able to see them before being an admin.

Try not to spoil for yourselves, guys. ;]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
It's been a long time but I think so. I can see the m too. I think if you just remove moderation privileges from this one board for us we wouldn't see. I'm guessing that's what roph used to do

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
i'm green and i can see them
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die DA BA DE DA BA DI DA BA DE DA BA DI I'm blue if i were green i would die.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Better? Can you guys still see the results? I didn't break anything, did I?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
well, I can't even see the voting are anymore
so
yes?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Voting are" typpo? What do you mean? You can't see the voting board? Or voting results? ._. uh oh

*edit*

Voting...area? ._. uh oh

*edit again*

How about now?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:41:07 PM by yuyu! »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
i can see the voting board again
and the results but do it really matter eh
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nah ;9 just try not to spoil it for yerselves (not that I would know anyways lel)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]