RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Actors 3, 1-4

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
For those of you that have MV or will get it soon...

Anyone else missing the sideview battlers for actors 1-4 on the actor3 page? Man, those are the coolest characters of the set, too. ;_;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Sure am.

I wonder if not all the resources made it into this early launch?

Did you notice the music has theme 1, 2, and 6?

Found the music! In the bonus folder sent with the email.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:04:58 AM by bluntsword »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Glad you found it! :D

I posted on the official site too, hoping someone can dig up those actors :(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Wait, what???

Why don't steam users get early access? ;~;

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I went ahead and split the more interesting conversation from my boring topic ;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Downloading from steam currently :-)

Edit - Thus bringing up the amount of games I have on my Steam account to: 2

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Got a reply on reporting the missing actor side views:

Quote from: RPGMakerweb admin
I have confirmation that these were not actually made. We will ask for them to be added, but can't make any guarantees.

yeah, that's dum. I hope they add them in, it feels like we're being jaded by not having sprites for actors smack dab in the middle of actors that do have sv sprites.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
What of the large portraits (Pictures) of the non-DLC characters? Currently only got the 16 cover art characters.

This has been a bumpy release...

Edit - Thus bringing up the amount of games I have on my Steam account to: 2
What's the other, then?

EDIT: Some of the SF facesets are missing, too. Specifically SF_People1 and SF_People3.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:14:19 AM by Wiimeiser »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really like MV so far, but OH MY GOSH. We paid a great deal of money for this program, so it'd be nice if all the resources were actually made. .__.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
I really like MV so far, but OH MY GOSH. We paid a great deal of money for this program, so it'd be nice if all the resources were actually made. .__.
True, here's hoping they get the rest of the stuff out. I don't mean just the battlers, there's missing NPC face sets as well.

Hopefully we can get large portraits for the default characters, too. But that's not as serious an issue.

Scripter
Rep:
Level 40
Crownless King
The whole resources for the actors and characters are not complete, even with the downloaded DLC that I have. So if anyone actually has it, would it be nice if you share it here? :D

If you like my work, please do support me on Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Soulpour777?ty=h

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes please! I've been waiting for them ... ;-; I mean… We did kind of pay for them, right? .-.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]