RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
adopt a non-problematic code of conduct

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
http://todogroup.org/opencodeofconduct/

this is a super good code of conduct that sites such as github have adopted. rmrk should follow suit in order to keep up with the ever-evolving diversity and safety standards of the web in order to create safe spaces for everyone.

i have bolded my favorite parts in pink

Definitions

Harassment includes, but is not limited to:

- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness [note: please make an exception for autism], neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance [note: please make an exception for neckbeards], body size, race, age, regional discrimination, political or religious affiliation
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment
- Deliberate misgendering. This includes deadnaming or persistently using a pronoun that does not correctly reflect a person’s gender identity. You must address people by the name they give you when not addressing them by their username or handle
- Physical contact and simulated physical contact (eg, textual descriptions like “hug” or “backrub”) without consent or after a request to stop
- Threats of violence, both physical and psychological
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm
- Deliberate intimidation
- Stalking or following
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes
- Sustained disruption of discussion
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behaviour
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent except as necessary to protect others from intentional abuse
- Publication of non-harassing private communication

Our open source community prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort. We will not act on complaints regarding:

- ‘Reverse’ -isms, including ‘reverse racism,’ ‘reverse sexism,’ and ‘cisphobia’
- Reasonable communication of boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you”
- Refusal to explain or debate social justice concepts
- Communicating in a ‘tone’ you don’t find congenial
- Criticizing racist, sexist, cissexist, or otherwise oppressive behavior or assumptions
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:55:28 AM by Ms. Cocaine »
Spoiler for:
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE PROBLEMATIC
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
HOW MANY BOOKS ON TRANSFEMINISM HAVE YOU READ
WHITE MALE CIS PROBLEMATIC
STOP OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN
SLEEP WITH A TRANS WOMAN OR YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM (PROBLEMATIC)
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
I RAN OVER A COUPLE WHITE PEDESTRIANS AND SOME OPPRESSIVE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PUBLICLY SHAMED/HARASSED ME BY TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
THE FRAMERATE POLICE IS A HATE GROUP
GAMERGATE IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE TRANSPHOBIC/SEXIST
YOU CANNOT BE SEXIST AGAINST MEN
YOU CANNOT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AREN'T A SHITTY PERSON

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
um pink text is one of my triggers ok

STOP TRIGGERING ME
:tinysmile:

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
please see: "Our open source community prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort"
Spoiler for:
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
I RAN OVER A COUPLE WHITE PEDESTRIANS AND SOME OPPRESSIVE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PUBLICLY SHAMED/HARASSED ME BY TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Halo is disabled, that makes him one of those minority types.
You do know that not all triggers are psychological, right? He could've been saying it triggers his blindness.
I think YOU need to check YOUR privileges.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
please see: "Our open source community prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort"

wow do you think you're superior to blind people or something? check your privilege please
:tinysmile:

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
you are also a white cis beard man. those outweigh your blindness. you are still privileged.

how many books on oppression have you read
Spoiler for:
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you are also a white cis beard man. those outweigh your blindness. you are still privileged.

how many books on oppression have you read

He's can't read, he's blind, deaf and has no hands.
His kid types all his replies for him.

just wow, how insensitive can you be?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I would like to be underprivileged. Where do I sign up?

I have lady parts, so am I qualified?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
It's almost like being a cunt was turned into an art form.