RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
iPhone RPG Creator

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
If you speak Japanese that is.

Link

This may already be on my phone.

But I don't speak the Asian languages.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
God damnit, if only I had an Iphone  ;9
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
It's actually quite difficult to figure out with the language barrier. But it feels like as close to a port as you could want.

I need a cheat sheet to figure the event commands out.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:50:47 PM by bluntsword »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
It's actually quite difficult to figure out with the language barrier. But it feels like as close to a port as you could want.

I need a cheat sheet to figure the event commands out.

Quite a few commands from what I can see such as "Replacement of Members", "Display Picture" and "Increase in HP/MP"
Seems pretty interesting to use imo.
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
I'm jealous of your ability to read that!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I'm jealous of your ability to read that!
Haha, nah nothing much to be praised about though.
You can always try to learn Japanese! (trust me, it isn't hard  :P)
なんでやねん

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You can always try to learn Japanese! (trust me, it isn't hard  :P)

learning to speak and read phonetic japanese isn't that hard.
Reading Kanji? That's hella hard.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I can try to find my RPG Maker translation I made for the SNES Rom.
I think some might be the same here and can post it. :)
I still have it somewhere in my files. :D (\s/)

How can I download it to my iPhone5 tried RPG Tsukuru and RPG Maker, but both don't show me the maker. :) /)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i don't think that's kanji
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
I can try to find my RPG Maker translation I made for the SNES Rom.
I think some might be the same here and can post it. :)
I still have it somewhere in my files. :D (\s/)

How can I download it to my iPhone5 tried RPG Tsukuru and RPG Maker, but both don't show me the maker. :) /)

It's RPG Creator!

Rep:
Level 43
It's RPG Creator!
The App Store & iTunes store shouldn't be so picky. :D :P
But thank you, I check it out. :) (\s/)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
As someone who deals with apple's bullshit on a regular basis, no surpise it's software is being a picky bitch about terms.

Rep:
Level 32
Rookie Coder
This looks interesting.
If I had an iPhone I would check this out.
Am I the only one who would try out all the event  commands and make a list of what they do? :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:19:04 PM by Jackus »

Rep:
Level 43
Am I the only one who would try out all the event  commands and make a list of what they do? :P
No, because I did that once with the SNES / Super Famicom RPG Maker.
"translated" it that way. :D (\s/)