RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Games, The Games....Where are they :(

Rep: +0/-0Level 52
Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Cute
So, I guess being a noob does not help me :)

I have loved the games created by the engines on this site ever since I got hooked on Legend of Zelda...THE ORIGINAL :)

Mostly I find and play the games on RMN.net but have been on rmrk in the past as I recognize the forum layout.

Now to my question and problem....There seem to be many game developers on this site but I can't seem to find the COMPLETED game thread.

Or, was I wrong :(   Are there no games posted on this site to download :(....is my world coming to an end :(

HELP !!!  :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:35:03 PM by boe? »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Completed games go in the Projects forum. :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
but for real, glad you like our forum! :yuyu:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep: +0/-0Level 52
Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Cute
^^^^^^^^ OH NO, a double post :)

Well, The Wyvern is now on my desktop to be played :)

Guess I have to hang my in shame.....I have a bookmark with about 40-45 websites concerning Indie games.
I was rummaging around on my bookmarks... and guess what???  I found the game page for rmrk completed games :(

Thank you for your help...

I am curious why more of the games on this site are not posted on the rmn.net site where they might get a lot more notice and play time...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
^^^^^^^^ OH NO, a double post :)

We're super chill about double-posts. B) It's a weird rmrk thing.

Well, The Wyvern is now on my desktop to be played :)

Uh oh... I should probably tell you first that the Wyvern was a joke game. :P Complete with bad grammar, horrible spelling, atrocious plot twists, broken combat, and rushed/random pacing. Not to mention the awkward dialogue. It was actually released not just to make a lame attempt at trolling, but as my breakthrough of making a horrible game on purpose to revitalize my enjoyment in making games (without worrying about actually making the game good).

Ahhh, the Wyvern may have seemed like the biggest waste of my time ever, but it actually served as a spiritual awakening of sorts. End rant. B)

Anyways...

I would recommend these two over that for actually decent games: The Postman and Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout. Both are really short games (also done in the span of a week), but I promise I actually put work into these ones! :D The Lhuvia Tales is what I consider my best game yet, but it's sadly very far from completion. ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i liked the fenix right game
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i didn't even know we HAD flash games