RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Stat Divider

Rep:
Level 84
I have a request. I have no idea how difficult it would be, or if anyone would be able to take it on easily enough.

But I don't like the default stats in RMVXA. I don't like how you have so much HP or do so much damage.

I would like a script that simply divides all battle stats such as HP, MP, ATK, DEF, and all those by a number (10, for example) so that the numbers aren't quite so absurd.
Maybe make it so that you can say what you would like them to be divided by with a variable or something.

Is that possible? And if so, how difficult would it be to make?

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
class Game_BattlerBase
  STAT_DIVIDE = 10
  def mhp;  param(0) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # MHP  Maximum Hit Points
  def mmp;  param(1) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # MMP  Maximum Magic Points
  def atk;  param(2) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # ATK  ATtacK power
  def def;  param(3) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # DEF  DEFense power
  def mat;  param(4) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # MAT  Magic ATtack power
  def mdf;  param(5) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # MDF  Magic DeFense power
  def agi;  param(6) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # AGI  AGIlity
  def luk;  param(7) / STAT_DIVIDE;   end               # LUK  LUcK
end
It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
+rep trihan :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
Sorry for the incredibly late reply...and for resurrecting this topic.

But is there any way that this could additional stats like MP and TP cost and weapon added attack power and the amount of exp and gold dropped by enemies?