RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Meku's Songies

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I'm not really that new to RPG Maker stuff and such, but oh well. This is my first post here.

Hi!

As I found The Auditorium thing I'd love to show you a thingy I have recently composed.
I have been producing only for a year tho, I need to learn looooots of stuff e.g. mastering, because I'm doing sooo bad at it. :holk:

Oh well, here it is!

Also, sorry for my English. It's not my native language. :boe:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:14:06 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 90
Sounding pretty good. Considering the way some of those synths are played, do you have a background in guitar?

It does get better as it goes, not the strongest melodies or beginning. And I think this would work pretty well in a shooter ;)

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
Sounding pretty good. Considering the way some of those synths are played, do you have a background in guitar?

It does get better as it goes, not the strongest melodies or beginning. And I think this would work pretty well in a shooter ;)

Hauu, thankies~

And nooo, it's not the guitar, it was just a saw lead with some filters on it, but it suuure sounded like the guitar, yeah. ^^"

Rep:
Level 90
What I mean is, do you play guitar? Because it sounds like it was written by a guitarist.

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I wish I could play the guitar, but oh nice that's good to know. Maybe I should start learning. :ma:

No idea... lol

Oh well, I have remastered an old songy of mine~

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 08:58:13 PM by Mekuso »

Rep:
Level 90
That second song is like way better than the one you first posted :D, good stuff!

Guitar is fun, I play both piano and guitar (even if I suck a bit at guitar) anyways keep making music. I'd give you some tips or something, but dance music is not my area of expertise. :P

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
Thanks for offering help, I might ask you for some tips someday. c:

OH WELL and here is another thingy. This is like the best songy I have ever produced so far.

Confortare, cuz it's kinda "comfortable" to listen to it, but it's also a strong project itself.

The offbeat bass sounds so fat that I just... hnnng! <3 lol

Rep:
Level 90
That's pretty awesome :) The distortion was a bit much in some areas, but besides it was a good listen!

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
To be honest, I actually added the distort only on the amen break.

...but thanks!! ;u;
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:16:42 PM by Mekuso »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Hey, you're pretty good! :o Are these songs designed for a game? They seem to have a lot of atmosphere! :D Not that I really know much about music, but I figured I should let you know that I like your songs. B)

Also, don't worry about double-posting. :]
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
Ayy thankies!

I can say they are designed for a game, even though I haven't started a project yet.

My recent songy can be used in many different games/situations, like it can used as a battle theme of some sort or maybe as a BGM for a level in a futuristic platform game.

I should really think of something. I haven't posted anything about RPG Maker, but music. lol

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I called it "Lord of Traps". XD

It sounds like some dark RPG theme, but it has a trap loop in it.

It's so retarded yet legit.

Puush link: Here

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
That kick is my baby. XD

Now that's some legit hardcore techno, lol.

(no more posting in a row, I promise lol)
Shoosh. <w<
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:55:26 PM by Mekuso »

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
That's the first legit orchestral thingy I have ever made. ;u;

Mekuso - When They Invade

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I like it! B) But I'm biased because I always like orchestral pieces. :<
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
Something I just have no idea what I'm doing, but this came out so wellllll~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Groovy! ;~; You're awesome
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations

Refix of an old track. c':

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
First, a song. >u<

That's a pretty messed up mix of polish rap and speedcore/splittercore/extratone.

Second, I have a chance to release an EP in SKRD!!!. >//u//<

I already got 3 tracks, I'll refix an old songy maybe and it's going to be perfect~

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
128kbps quality on playbacks in SoundCloud, that's pretty bad <w<

...but oh well, it prevents piracy and such

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
I feel I'm gonna make an artcore revolution soon. lol

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations
music ^-^

Some guy just named this song a "Rotterdam scheiße". X'D

Welp, but music is a Rotterdam scheiße. :^)

ALSO, I have been thinking of making something harder out of the very first song in this subject.

Beatitudo (aka New Happiness) (This is a work in progress.)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ich habe nicht die doutch speaken :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
Miscalculations