RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Trexrell's Art

Rep:
Level 55
RMRK Junior
Some sprites i have been working on for a fighting game concept.

A request I did. I also thought it would be cool to show the work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzOOxdUW9nc
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:59:40 PM by boe »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
dayum B)

you got talent, dude
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 55
RMRK Junior
Thanks my wife think I am mediocre   ;8 So it is always nice when people enjoy my pixel art.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
They're definitely not bad, though the anatomy feels a bit off. I think the pecs on the first guy should be twisted towards the viewer a bit more. Also, you could use a bit more contrast in some of the colors, particularly with your skintones.

I made some lazy edits to illustrate this.

obviously not perfect, but you get what I'm saying

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Those are pretty cool, I wish I could pixel like you
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, excellent work. Keep on swinging, you've got talent and continued effort will only refine it.

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
My girlfriend is an Art Major and she is always giving me crap about pixel art. i don't understand what it is about woman and the disassociation of computers and art. She doesn't even like anime! :((((((((((((

Your pixel work is great! I love the fighting style poses and the detail in both color and shading.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
My girlfriend is an Art Major and she is always giving me crap about pixel art. i don't understand what it is about woman and the disassociation of computers and art. She doesn't even like anime! :((((((((((((

uh....what?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yeah girls can't even use computers am i right guys?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I once tried to use a computer, but then my estrogen exploded and I couldn't think straight for weeks. All I could do was lay in bed, eat ice cream, and watch pretty little liars and jersey shore. Eventually, I was able to venture out of my room again (but not without putting on make up first).

Terrible experience.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
"The female can not use thy computer for she is not good with them."
-(The Bible; Greg 13:6)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&