RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Humble Bundle: RMVXA

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Just gonna...leave this here. In a big hurry and saw this as I was putting on my shoes. Sorry if it's already been posted, but uh, you can get VXA, and the DLC stuff, for about 6 bucks.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It seems you can get VXA for just $1 (minimum for a steam key). Paying $6 or more gets you into the next tier that includes RMXP.

[edit] Indeed, I now own RMVXA on steam for the beastly sum of $1.01.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:12:36 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I don't think I've ever legally owned an RPG Maker before. It feels weird.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Oh my god ! That's AWESOME !

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
-now legally owns RMVXA, a second copy of RMXO, and a ton of other stuff-

Sooo... Yeah, I went ahead and dropped a $25 donation on this and ended up getting the lot of it all. Outta be fun :3
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I love how everyone is essentially admitting that they weren't using a legal version of RPG Maker before this super cheap bundle.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just gonna go ahead and bump this, because what Zylos said is true.

EDIT: Just noticed the header.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 08:16:26 PM by Arrow »

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I love how everyone is essentially admitting that they weren't using a legal version of RPG Maker before this super cheap bundle.

Ironically, I have bought three legal copies of products by them in the past month...   =p
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Strike had the idea of maybe buying up a bunch of keys to give out as prizes for future contests. Dunno if that's feasible or not. Just figured I'd mention it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior

No.... we.... we're using the trials... for ... erhm... well.... ten years ?  :V

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Rpgmaker is like winrar

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
I think at one point I was using VirtualBox and RunAsDate to keep VX running forever. I actually purchased VXA a long time ago, though. No, really.

EDIT : If anyone wants a steam gift key for RPG Maker VXA, Sweet Lily Dreams or Deadly Sins 2, let me know! Might want to be quick before they vanish! (Well, the RPG Maker key, anyway.)

EDIT II : An-nd the key is totally gone.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 07:14:23 PM by Exhydra »

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5