RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an emotional person

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
ARRRRGGGHH, I'M EASILY PISSED OFF. MUST RESIST URGE TO THROW LAMP AT BROTHER'S DICK FOR NOTHING.

ASDFGHjkl;'

Why does life suck sometimes? :c

Life is the bomb!

I thought this would be interesting, since I tend to be very emotional at times.

I can control it, of course, but I just can't help my sensitivity, even though it tends to vary. I feel like shit if I don't feel sympathy for someone's plight at least a little, and I'm one of the most empathetic people ever. And I might not seem like it, given my goofy/easy-going personality and all, but I'm perfectly capable of anger storms, particularly if someone goes out of their way to set me off. Granted, I can go from near-suicidal to happy with just a few positive remarks here and there, so maybe that should say enough. That said, if someone wrongs me enough, it can be very difficult for me to forgive them.

NOTE: This was formerly called 'Ask an angry spaz', but I figured this archetype fit my personality more, so there you have it.

Go at it, all.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 10:00:12 PM by zacheatscrackers »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 41
I might change it later, heh.

Kinda using this as a placeholder, tbh.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:58:26 PM by zacheatscrackers »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
All people are emotional. What do we get from asking you in particular anything?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 41
Free samples!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Do you ever experience that weird nostalgic feeling that makes you miss all the stupid little things you enjoyed in the past? ;9

For example: My fond memories of using a butter knife to pry open dad's office room because he kept all the Little Debbie snacks in there. Plus, I remember that ol' tube computer in there that me and the sisters would sneak in for to play on Neopets (this is back when houses only had one computer and they weren't flatscreen, and Neopets was new). And before you could record TV shows without a VHS. VHS and Cassette OHGODMAKEITSTOP. ;_;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I feel like shit if I don't feel sympathy for someone's plight at least a little, and I'm one of the most empathetic people ever. And I might not seem like it, given my goofy/easy-going personality and all, but I'm perfectly capable of anger storms, particularly if someone goes out of their way to set me off. Granted, I can go from near-suicidal to happy with just a few positive remarks here and there, so maybe that should say enough. That said, if someone wrongs me enough, it can be very difficult for me to forgive them.

I believe this is a phenomenon known as "basic human emotion".

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
can we just make ask a stereotype locked please? like just lock the whole subforum.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Either that or post the definition of "stereotype". Every new member we've had in the last... long time has misinterpreted the word.

In zach's defense, he seems to be trying to fit in. Too hard, but trying.
:tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
well yes, i don't dislike zach. this subforum just... ugh

Rep:
Level 41
You know, just lock this topic, lol.

I know what 'stereotype' entails, don't get me wrong, I guess I just made the mistake of upholding overly emotional people as a stereotype, when many people like that exist, and I don't really qualify for being one, now that I think about it.

Let's just say that I thought of the wrong thing! In any case, I'll answer this one last question:

Do you ever experience that weird nostalgic feeling that makes you miss all the stupid little things you enjoyed in the past? ;9

For example: My fond memories of using a butter knife to pry open dad's office room because he kept all the Little Debbie snacks in there. Plus, I remember that ol' tube computer in there that me and the sisters would sneak in for to play on Neopets (this is back when houses only had one computer and they weren't flatscreen, and Neopets was new). And before you could record TV shows without a VHS. VHS and Cassette OHGODMAKEITSTOP. ;_;

Yeess, I feel that all the time. I miss the rental house we lived in a while ago, even though our current house is light-years better. I think my rental place had that 'beach house' feeling to it, due to the structure.