RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Beastly Entertainment Recruiting

Rep:
Level 82
 Hello all RPG Makers,

My name here is XaineC and I’m the head of a group called Beastly Entertainment. I’ve been a user of RMXP for some years now, and I am here to enlist some help on my most current project. Unfortunately, this project is currently unpaid and will offer only credit. I am trying to put a team together to make the best piece of work we can using what we can gather. I want to create an experience that players will look back to fondly after it is all over. I have done work on this project alone, but I need help and I hope some of you here can provide it. If you would like specifics, please PM me. If you are not interested, you need not respond.

Thanks for your time,

XaineC