RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Actors 8D sprites? [SOLVED]

Rep:
Level 84
Does anyone have (or know where I can find) the Actors 8D character sets that are used in the YEM battle system? I've been looking for them, but can only find a couple of the actors.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:16:40 PM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Yes, there you can get the sprite base you need, it's the picture on this site:
http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=42792
I couldn't use it for mine, since I use ponies. :'( (\s/)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 84
Thank you so very much!