RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Nuzlocke.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for The most basic Nuzlocke rules, as they were first introduced, are as follows::

• Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
  • The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.
    • While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.
    • Also not a definite rule, but the general consensus is that a black out/white out is considered to be "game over", even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
      • Strongly implied, though not explicitly mentioned in the comic, is the stipulation that the player can use only Pokémon they have captured themself, meaning traded Pokémon, mystery gifts, etc., are prohibited. Trading and retrading the same Pokémon (for the purpose of evolving a Golem, for example) is something of a gray area, and may fall under optional rules. As of White: Hard-Mode Episode 3, it is implied that the player can accept Pokémon that are received freely from NPC characters.
      • Also strongly implied is a prohibition against voluntarily resetting and reloading the game when things go wrong. Being able to do so would render all of the other rules pointless.
Anybody want to join in on the horror and anguish fun?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Can't do et. ;9 Too scared.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for Current attempt:

Spoiler for I got the furthest in this one.:

[/spoiler
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:41:07 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'll try it.  :strike2:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Starting Platinum off with a Turtwig. I think I'll call him Archibald.

Rep:
Level 96
Legit copy or emulated? I play emulated, but I would like to get a copy of either Black or Black 2.
Why the hell is Black 2 still $40-$50? Damn game came out like a year ago.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Flashcart ;o

In other news, I just encountered my first pokemon, but the game didn't supply me with a means to get pokeballs. :[
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 08:12:42 PM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 96
Do you have recommendations?

I have one of these, if that changes anything.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
This is the one I have: http://www.r4ds.com/
It came with the DS when we got it. There are probably better ones out there.

On route 2 now. Say hello to Percival.

Rep:
Level 96
Hello to Percival. :3

If anybody want to join in, here are some cool image for making the little Nuzlocke cards.
Spoiler for Nuzlocke Images:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
>Gets excited over fishing rod.

>
Spoiler for:

ffffffffffffffff
Welcome to the party "Jeff". :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
You'll have a Garydose soon. :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Tried to get a shinx, Percival killed it. :mad:

Oh god I wasn't paying attention and Percival died D:

Rep:
Level 96
I'm sorry. ._.

I just caught this guy.
Spoiler for:

I don't even remember if Beedrills are any good.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Better than having just your starter and an ass retarded fish.

Oh, I made a card thingy:
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 96
Randomizer, you so silly. :3

Luckily, he wasn't the first wild pokemon I saw in the area -
Spoiler for:

His first move ended the battle.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
lolwut. How did you even find a ho-oh. Are you using some kind of cheat?

Spoiler for:

Introducing Leopold.

Rep:
Level 96
Randomizer. :D

Spoiler for My Card :D:

Edit:

Sapphire Randomized run
I'm scared.

Edit 2:

Well, chit.
The leader's Murkrow got a crit on Foopow, dropping him down to 1hp.
I called him back, but he got a pursuit on me... ._.
Good bye Foopow.

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:53:57 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Updoot
Spoiler for:

I have my first gym badge, at the cost of two great comrades: Leopold the Budew, and Carlton the Machop. May they rest in peace. ;9

Side note: I kind of cheated a little. ._.
The original battle with the first gym leader was going really well. I hadn't even taken a hit yet, and then he one-hit-KO'd Archibald out of the blue. I reset because there was no way I was dealing with losing my starter on the first gym. Then I lost two pokemon on the second try, so I guess it's even? Anyway, it won't happen again.

Rep:
Level 96
Well... rage/10

It looks like my randomized nuzlocke bit me in the ass. >=(
Random trainer with level 20 mewtwo. FML
Wiped out my entire party.

I've since started a new game on my Crystal. Playing it old school yo.

Wait, what?
I was going to google "Lime green gameboy" so I could have a pic. I typed in Lime green gameboy, and the second link is -

"LIME GREEN GAMEBOY COLOR, POKEMON CRYSTAL"

Somebody is watching me. o_o
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Updoot
Spoiler for:

I have my first gym badge, at the cost of two great comrades: Leopold the Budew, and Carlton the Machop. May they rest in peace. ;9

Side note: I kind of cheated a little. ._.
The original battle with the first gym leader was going really well. I hadn't even taken a hit yet, and then he one-hit-KO'd Archibald out of the blue. I reset because there was no way I was dealing with losing my starter on the first gym. Then I lost two pokemon on the second try, so I guess it's even? Anyway, it won't happen again.

Grind more.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
You gonna join us? :3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96

EDIT-

Why does Zubat suck so much. D:

Spoiler for:

EDIT 2-

Which pokemon is better, Hopip or Slowpoke? I haven't ever used either.

Spoiler for:

EDIT 3-

I don't even know anymore. Not only am I sad that I lost Geodude, (My only weapon against Whitney) I also lost WARWDR.
FML

Spoiler for:

I'm about to take a thousand dildos up the butt.

hlp plz, i dnt no wut 2 do. ;o;
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 04:13:53 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I started laughing because I thought you named your egg "Egg". But then I remembered that eggs are just called eggs and then I felt sad inside. ;9