RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AbsoluteIce's Gameover's

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Felt like remaking my old Gameover shop, but this time, in a more organized and sophisticated way. I don't accept requests, and i'll only make these gameovers when I feel like it. However, all of these are free to use and credits in your games are appreciated when used  :) For meow though, I only made one, i'll be making more soon though. The image dimensions are the standard 544x416 if you want me to change it, do drop me a PM and i'll change it for you. Also, criticism is appreciated!

GAMEOVER IMAGES!

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:57:11 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Wow, that one looks really cool. :)
But I guess it wouldn't fit in my game. :(
I'm looking forward for the others that come up. :) (\s/)