RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Right, I was wondering if a battle sprite could be made for me, It's for the green haired guy in the "Evil" Section. The picture is below, just so it's easier :). If the battle sprite could be similar to the rogue battle graphic, only standing upright, with his knife out, and of course, green hair. If you could make him look menacing, he's a boss in my game project! If you need more information, please ask, I'll be delighted to help.

Thanks in advance,
                          Solomon.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:30:50 PM by Solomonghull »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, do you want a char sheet or a battler?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Sorry, I'm kind of new to this, I've had an account for a year, but never actually used it. Character sheet being what I posted or different?

That's the kind of thing, the thing you see in a battle, not sure whether that answers your question.
Scratch that. Yeah I think what I'm talking about is a Battler :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:32:26 PM by Solomonghull »

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Wow that's amazing! Sorry to be a pain, but on a scale of 1-10 (1 being medieval- 10 being modern) which do you think it is? Because sorry, I didn't mention, and I feel terrible, but could you give him a bit more medieval clothing please.
PS: I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR ASKING THIS D:

Rep:
Level 96
I didn't know how modern you wanted it, so I just rolled with it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
I meant to make it more medieval, but don't worry if it's too troublesome.

Rep:
Level 96
I gave him medieval armor.

I made this imp version.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:47:24 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Wow that's amazing! Sorry to be a pain, but on a scale of 1-10 (1 being medieval- 10 being modern) which do you think it is? Because sorry, I didn't mention, and I feel terrible, but could you give him a bit more medieval clothing please.
PS: I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR ASKING THIS D:

I should probably explain that Lord Stark didn't create that by hand (I'm sure his would look more stylish)
Spoiler for:
its the rogues battler from RPG Maker VX Ace. Its the same guy but a diffrent battler, so I doubt its modern. xD

But if you still wanted him to look more medieval, I'd go with some armored gloves, and or more medieval boots. Small simple stuff that keep his rogue quality.

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:39:42 PM by Black Widow »

Rep:
Level 96
Sorry about all that. I'm bored, and not very witty. I shouldn't have strung you along like this.

In the name of my house, I apologize.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
YES! Thank-you both of you! It looks a lot better now, the jacket is slightly modern, but I can work with that as a battler far better.  :D :D

Rep:
Level 96
I thought to me self, you had a righ ol' larf didn' you mate. Why 'ot try to make un fo reals this time, eh? So I put on my trusty hat and had a crack at it, righty o.

I don't know what went wrong. What have I dont? ;____;
I need to stop while I'm behind.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
It went fairly well, but the perspective of the legs went wrong xD it would work if you used legs facing forward :)