RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Connected: Destiny [VXA]

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM

Welcome players, I'm the game developer of Destiny Online. As you all know Destiny Online is the first game to be powered by Augmented Dual Reality Technology(or ADR for short) A Technology that let you experience the game physically with no hardware or software needed. But this isn't the realty of Destiny online as the game is not a ordinary game. But the game was design to kill. And the only way to end the game you have to conquer all the dungeon scattered around the world. If you do I will grant you your freedom. But I will warned you that once you defeated in the game you will Die for real.   -"The Game Master"

Connected: Destiny, An RPG game that put you in a deadly game called "Destiny online" By Serivi, Inc. if you died in the game you died in real life. Shiri A regular gamer will be the hero in an international deadly game? As the game progress you will travel around the world, meet new friend, new enemy, Conquered dungeon, Save lives, Start a guild, Get involved into Helper.net security plan to shutdown Destiny online, And even try to get a relationship with someone., And realize what gaming is really all about. Defeat the "The Game Master" To End Destiny online and save the world.

Shiri
A average depressed gamer that wanted to get away from thing but soon realized that there is to life than getting away from things.
A very good swordman in all MMORPG which his knoledge on dual-weapon skill he can defeat boss at ease.

Rick
A current worker at GameLIVE with his good knowledge on gaming he never unanswered any gaming related question . But he also a good healer in all of MMORPG games.

Sera
Current Leader of Helper.net security, with her unique skills as a thief in some MMORPG games she never get caught by anyone.

"The Game Master"
No one know who he is but he is known as the main Antagonist of Everyone gamer in the world.

As the game developed more character will be introduced.

Relation/Reputation system - First Jomarcenter's RPG game to implement a relation/reputation system your gameplay will change depend on how you manage in the game.
Intense one death battle system - As Destiny onlne is a death trap it your mission to keep your gelid mate alive in battle or it will be a game-over if any one of your team died only ONCE!
Mini-games - Some in-game mini-games that keep you playing for hours.

Spoiler for:

Beta testing now available
You may PM me if you want to be part of the beta test.

Credits:
Spoiler for:
Developer:
Jomarcenter

Script:
Yanfly
V.M. of D.T.
Nicke* Removed due to possible script instability

Music:
Gyrowolf
Aaron Kong

Graphics:
Jomarcenter
Lunarea

Credits may change as development progress.

Note: If you notice that your content was used but you cannot find your name here I may misplace the list of name in the game.
As Jomarcenter respect the copyright work of all of the creators. please PM me and I will see if one of your content matches from all of the content in the game and will be added in the credit.

Connected, Future Helper, Connected: Destiny © 2013 Jomarcenter Studio
Rpg maker Vx ace © 2012 ENTERBRAIN, INC.
White rabbit (font) © 1999 by Matthew Welch
Japanese text is generated under Google translate
Official Jomarcenter product
Note: This is not an Online game,this is all part of the story.
And the death part is not real.

If you notice this account hasn't been active at all because it was in the bottom of the list (totally bottom there was a lot of blank before it got here)
Screen shots
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:54:57 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Sounds interresting to me, hope for a demo soon. The pictures aren't bad, but shows nothing about the battlesystem, but for the first infos it's good. ;) I like your ideas a lot, it's a game who you can't buy everywhere in the shops, keep up the work. :)

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Game information had been updated. Update delay: 3 Days ago from first site.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Game information had been updated. Update delay: 3 Days ago from first site.
I'm clicked all the links, down there, but I didn't found information about your game on any site then Facebook. Maybe I'm kinda dump, but can you please post the link, 'cause I couldn't find them.  :-[