RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'm here to introduce myself and drink tea, and I'm out of tea

Rep: +0/-0Level 42
Kia Lao {PAKToB
Hi.
Hum... I'm just bad with beginnings, ok? xD
I just can't set the right mood.

Aaaaanyway, I registered on this site mostly to search for help on scripts.
I think I have good ideas to make some new scripts, but I can't write in Ruby xD
Actually, I'm studying to be a programmer and I'm currently studying C (not C++) and HTML.
Next years I'm supposed to learn C++ and a bit of Java ^^
I hope that with my limited knowledge I can still help the scripters that will help me ^^

BTW as you can see english is not my mother language so in my posts there could be grammar errors xD
P.S. the control letters are kind of a pain in the ass with my bad sight xD

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome to RMRK! I am sure that we can help you out.

I'm not sure what you mean by control letters.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Welcome to RMRK :D

Rep:
Level 82
You're out of tea? If I was ever out of tea... I'd dread to think.

Welcome to RMRK.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep: +0/-0Level 42
Kia Lao {PAKToB
Welcome to RMRK! I am sure that we can help you out.
I'm not sure what you mean by control letters.

The letters you have to put in the registration form, I mean xD
Maybe they were in the first post as well to avoid bots who could make it through the registration? lol
Anyway, they are not a problem anymore ^^

Thank you everyone  :D !

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh, you mean the captcha code.... yeah. Don't wory, English is my first language and my eyes are pretty good, and I can't read those things either.

Have some tea. *pours some oolong*

Welcome aboard.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
Nice to meet you~! Your english is just fine, it's good in fact.

I'm new here too.

I'm more of a coffee person, but caffeine is caffeine, so lets all get high on caffeine together, and make shit happen. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, CAPTCHA was invented by the devil.

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Haha! I agree on the CAPTCHA! I think I was forced to redo the input like 5-10 times before I got it right, total fail  8)
Welcome!, I hope you will have a great time here! And I have to say, the scripters here are AMAZING!
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade