RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Looping OGGs from SNES and Genesis games.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I think the title should give you the gist of it, but I'll elaborate.

I'm using exclusively SNES music in my game (as well as Genesis music for some areas) but looping every single OGG is such a pain in the ass.

So, I need looping OGGs from various SNES and Sega Genesis games. Mostly RPGs and such. On the SNES side, anything from Final Fantasy 4/5/6, Chrono Trigger, Live a Live, Dragon Quest 1/2/3/5/6, and Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3 will be fine. I'm not actually aware of any Genesis RPGs beyond Phantasy Star, to be honest, but if you know any others, surprise me.

(I've already posted this request on other forums, but I thought posting this here as well would increase my chances.)

Rep:
Level 69
Uh, what? So you want me to go through every RPG of SNES/Gens library and loop all the tracks and host them somewhere for you? Um, why?  :irock2: