RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RM2K] Cherry's Pic Pointer Patch

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
Whenever I attempt to use the Pic Pointer Patch, I get the following error:

"????? 'RPG_RT.exe' ????? 00403B48 ????? 00000010 ????Writing??????????"

Anyone experienced the same error? Alternatively, does anyone experienced know the solution to said error?

Thanks for the assist!

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Whenever I attempt to use the Pic Pointer Patch, I get the following error:

"????? 'RPG_RT.exe' ????? 00403B48 ????? 00000010 ????Writing??????????"

Anyone experienced the same error? Alternatively, does anyone experienced know the solution to said error?

Thanks for the assist!
Been googleing on the error and I found a German forum that has a solution.
From what I understand from it, you have opened a project and addressed a picture that has a number outside of the new RTP data (>20).

And all you have to do is, apparently, is to remove the old RTP_RT.exe from your game directory and replace it with the RPG_RT.exe.dat and remove the .dat extension from that file.

There shouldn't be any problem with new projects, but it probably gave you the error when you patched and opened an existing project that still uses the old RTP, or not?
If you started a new project and got the error, you didn't patch correctly!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: