RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Thanksgiving

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thanks Giving was a holiday invented by Americans (not US citizens) for being thankful to having new land and new lives away from English rule...
No, Spaniards celebrated the first thanksgiving in North America and it most certainly had nothing to do with the English.
Turkey Just so happened to be the Biggest piece of damned meat they could find over here. (here in Merica)
Boar, elk, deer, bears, bison, otters, cougars, jaguars, caribou and many others would like to have a word with you.
It was celebrated with the Native Americans before whichever freaking king decided they were savages and devised to kill them off or move them.
Nearly everyone well into the 19th century maintained a strict policy of fucking over the Indians, any thanksgiving celebrated with them was either a rare occurrence or a thinly veiled case of political buttfuckery.
England and Other European countries didn't start celebrating it until about 80 years ago or more.
No that doesn't happen at all.
The best part of thanksgiving is PIE!
That's not stuffing or cranberry sauce, also cheesecake sucks too.
Happy ThanksGiving RPG Makers!
:mad:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
everything about crow's post sucked, i am not thankful for it

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and my information is not accurate, allot of other peoples information isn't either. and in my opinion Pie is the Best part of Thanksgiving.

Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I ate too much today ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and my information is not accurate, allot of other peoples information isn't either. and in my opinion Pie is the Best part of Thanksgiving.

i'm not someone who often tells people that their opinions are wrong, but your opinion is wrong.

also allot does not mean a lot

you githole
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
also
England and Other European countries didn't start celebrating it until about 80 years ago or more.

why the fuck would we celebrate your harvest

i seriously don't your logic.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Happy thanksgiving everyone, too bad I don't celebrate it...
Living in Belgium has it's downsides as well :(

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!: