RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happy Thanksgiving

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
This year I vowed to myself I would learn about all this Thanksgiving business. I've come to understand it has something to do with a good harvest or whatever. I've also come to understand that this year it takes place on the 22nd of November. It's already the 22nd over here, and it's, what... 7 hours until Thanksgiving in the part of the world it's important in?

So, happy Thanksgiving to all of you from someone who doesn't quite understand it, let alone celebrate it. I just like the idea of a holiday where the objective is to think about all the awesome things it the world whilst feasting on poultry. I'll have to wait until Christmas for my Emu. :)

In short, merry turkey day.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:42:46 AM by Zylos »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
thanksgiving is in october in canada

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Happy Thanksgiving. 

I am thankful for every single member of RMRK. You guys are my second family and I call this place home. I would love to cook you all a big meal and have you all over for dinner. I think it would be a blast.

I am especially thankful for some people who have helped me through this year.  HaloOfTheSun, NAMKCOR, Gracie, Yuyubabe, Acolyte, Zylos, DrSword, Firerain, and Holk.

Thank you all for being here every day. You'll never know how important you are to me.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Happy thanksgiving, everyone!! :ladyj: Tomorrow and the next day are going to be crazy, what with all the cooking and Black Friday working and stuff, but it also sounds really fun. :drsword:

I'm thankful for my family, friends (in person and on RMRK :ladyj:), my wonderful boyfriend, and finally getting my lazy butt a job. :yuyu:

~I hope you guys enjoy your turkey day. ^_^
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Lol, all the turkeys got eaten in october in canada, but to all the non canadians, happy thanksgiving :D

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Happy Thanksgiving guys.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm thankful for merica

death to canada

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Spoiler for:
なんでやねん

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
This has been a long, rough year for some of us, and apparently it's supposed to be our last or something. Family situations have been tough, unforeseen hospital visits have been necessary, daily work has been tiring (put mildly), and bills have been hard to pay. Nothing seems to go right, or at least go as planned without something going awry. For me, this whole year has been one giant ball of stress that seems to continually get worse through sheer circumstance, and it's only recently that I've begun to put myself back on what I feel is the right path.

But despite all the problems of life, I'm thankful to be alive. I'm thankful that I have someone special to share my life with, both the good and the bad, as we go through these trials and tribulations towards what I know to be a better future for us. I'm thankful to be loved for who I am, by a caring and patient boyfriend, by a wonderful mother whom I perhaps don't show my appreciation for as often as I should, and by perhaps more friends than I even realized I still had here. I'm thankful for all of you guys here and our strange little home away from home.

So, even though it's a little early yet where I live, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :zlove:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thanksgiving is about killing Indians, eating turkey, and Cowboys football. Holiday of the year every year.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I would've acknowledged Canadian Thanksgiving but Canadians don't decide that the whole world should know that they're going to eat a turkey. Unlike mercans.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I would've acknowledged Canadian Thanksgiving but Canadians don't decide that the whole world should know that they're going to eat a turkey. Unlike mercans.

Turkey? Pshhh. I prefer ham. :ladyj: (We always have both on Thanksgiving).

Of course, the best part for my family is the stuffed celery~ <3

THERE. You all know at least 3 things that I'm going to be eating today. B(
AMURICA.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
nobody wishes me a happy lamb day on january 26 ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Happy belated lamb day! ^_^
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Oh man I love glazed ham. My mom only makes it on Christmas and Easter though. Can't have the turkey being outshined I guess.

My friend joked about making a turducken. I always thought it'd be cool to make one.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I wish we ate lamb on thanksgiving. Inside gyros.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
cowboys r a shit team :mad: :V

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Don't remind me ;9
We went into overtime with the fucking Browns.
THE FUCKING BROWNS

Rep:
Level 102
I hope you're joking

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
i want hockey to start fuuuuuuuuuck, god damn lockout

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
This year has really really REALLY sucked. As the holidays approach, I realize how much holidays suck after a divorce... I'm largely alone. Empty bed, empty house. So, to ease the suckage, I'm throwing a late Thanksgiving party at my pad for all the friends of mine i can fit in my shitty house. I saw that I should be thankful for that; I really do have a good support network. I also realized that most of the atendees are going to be female... maybe there will be something else to be thankful for after dinner.

I am also very thankful for you freaks. Even if I don't come around much, you're always here when I do. That's pretty cool. Happy thanksgiving, everyone.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hey, its Thanksgiving,
And this is crazy,
But here's some turkey.
So pass the gravy~

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hahahaha, holk.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

some day we will tell our children we remembered when black thursday was called thanksgiving.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Thanks Giving was a holiday invented by Americans (not US citizens) for being thankful to having new land and new lives away from English rule...

Turkey Just so happened to be the Biggest piece of damned meat they could find over here. (here in Merica)

It was celebrated with the Native Americans before whichever freaking king decided they were savages and devised to kill them off or move them.

England and Other European countries didn't start celebrating it until about 80 years ago or more.

The best part of thanksgiving is PIE!

Happy ThanksGiving RPG Makers!
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
England and "other European countries" don't celebrate thanksgiving. And stop posting pie. Nobody thinks pie is funny. It is a dessert to which cheesecake is obviously superior in every way. The only comedy you could ever get from pie is from shoving it in your own face. And then it would derive a modest chuckle at best.