RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Digimon - Digital Crisis [Recruitment] [VXA]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・

Intro :
I'll be recruiting people for a new game i'll be making. Yes, Digimon.
Although, this will be a non-commercial title. Also, this game is in the early stages so the storyline might change here and there.

Game :
You're a young boy, living the normal life like everyone else. You were playing a popular game called "Digimon", and slept after. You woke up tomorrow morning to find everyone being unable to see you, and forget that you existed. Then, suddenly, a Digimon appeared from a Hole that appeared from your computer to tell you that it was the work of Malomyotismon. The Digimon from your computer, Omnimon, Said that you were the one destined to become one of the legendary Digidestined. You were given 3 choices of Digimon of either Botamon, Punimon, or Yuramon. Your journey finally begins, in the Digital Realm.

Early Screenshots
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Position Description :
I need a dedicated Scripter, Eventer, and Tileset Maker, and Spriters to help out.
Writers are more than welcome to help out with parts of the story.

Positions Available
Spriters - None.
Mappers - AbsoluteIce. (Parallax Mappers needed ; My mapping skills are too basic)
Writers - None.
Eventers - None.
Scripters - DP3 (Part-Time Scripter)
Graphics - None.

Early Beta Testers :
1. LordStark

Payment :
No payment as this is a non-commercial title.
However, your name will be in the credits as big as the screen.  ;8

Yunosea@live.com
or just PM me on here.

Credits :(For the Logo)
*NelaNequin for the Digimon Brushes
*Caretaker-of-Myth for the Digimon Font (Kana)
*Mooshimon for the Digimon Font
*Logo made by AbsoluteIce
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:26:50 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
with a little luck you could join WarCry Studios, or get some help from us, we're pretty well spread on the Game making level.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
with a little luck you could join WarCry Studios, or get some help from us, we're pretty well spread on the Game making level.
Sorry, but I'm just trying to find people who can commit extensively on this project, as this is a non-commercial title. Thanks for the offer though. 8)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:27:47 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Yep, no problem, the link is in my signature if you'd like to ask us for help though
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Still finding people to do this.
Anyone?  :V
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Part-Time scripter at your service, and I say that very lightly; I either feel like scripting or I don't...
Basically I'm unreliable ;8
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Part-Time scripter at your service, and I say that very lightly; I either feel like scripting or I don't...
Basically I'm unreliable ;8
Welcome to the team, unreliable scripter. :3
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Added, the main character of the game, and a DemiVeemon to boot.
Spoiler for:

なんでやねん

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
As you're not providing any payment, you may have a hard time getting people to stick with this project. Might be a good idea to learn how to script yourself (and map etc) while you're waiting for your 'unreliable' team members to get back to you.

People are unlikely to commit to this when they don't have any proof it will turn into anything (a demo, screenshots, more write up, a plan) so you may want to get those sorted for now and complete your team once you have something to show them.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
As you're not providing any payment, you may have a hard time getting people to stick with this project. Might be a good idea to learn how to script yourself (and map etc) while you're waiting for your 'unreliable' team members to get back to you.

People are unlikely to commit to this when they don't have any proof it will turn into anything (a demo, screenshots, more write up, a plan) so you may want to get those sorted for now and complete your team once you have something to show them.
Don't worry, i'm creating a demo right now.
Also, I know how to map myself, but parallax mapping isn't my forte.  ;)
なんでやねん

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Cool, how long do you think your demo will be? If it's anything decent I'll definitely play through it and back you!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Cool, how long do you think your demo will be? If it's anything decent I'll definitely play through it and back you!
I just started the demo a few days ago.
Thinking of making it an hour demo, or at least a 30 minutes of gameplay.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Added an early screenshot of the game.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Added a screenshot of the battle system. I'm currently adding more content to the battle system, though.
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:17:47 PM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
It may just be me, but I can't see any of your screenshots. Maybe check them?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
i'm having the same issue.

also fan games, lol.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
It may just be me, but I can't see any of your screenshots. Maybe check them?
Fixed the screenshot issue. Seems that the image host I was using was being an ass, and it didn't want to show the picture.  ;9
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I hope the screenshot issue is fixed.
Is it?  :V
なんでやねん

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Yup. I can see the screens now. Are you using vx or ace? I'm curious why you went with the spiral battle back?

Other than that, looking forward to seeing progress being made on your game.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Yup. I can see the screens now. Are you using vx or ace? I'm curious why you went with the spiral battle back?

Other than that, looking forward to seeing progress being made on your game.
As you can see from the thread title, VX Ace :).
I didn't even edit the spiral battle back yet, too busy eventing the digivolutions  :V.
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Full time tester at your service...

No really... No time to do something else but I have plenty of time to test and comment :yuyu:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hey guys, i'm back from a long break of RPGMaking, and i'm back on focusing on this project. I still need some people to help me with scripting, and music-editing (looping music and turning them to .ogg's). However, i'm just back to tell you that I have not abandoned this project. I'll post new screens soon about the upcoming demo  :)
なんでやねん

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i ur looking 5 more unrealable ppl im can do stuff 3

i can mak sprit a litle mor diffrnt thn they was n stuf dnt wry abot my spel

Here is a small sample of my previous work. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47917.msg545021.html#msg545021

I can't make things from scratch, but it you need a sprite's arm moved, lengthened or shortened, then I'm your guy.

But I'm super ADD, so I may wander off.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
i ur looking 5 more unrealable ppl im can do stuff 3

i can mak sprit a litle mor diffrnt thn they was n stuf dnt wry abot my spel

Here is a small sample of my previous work. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47917.msg545021.html#msg545021

I can't make things from scratch, but it you need a sprite's arm moved, lengthened or shortened, then I'm your guy.

But I'm super ADD, so I may wander off.
Thanks for trying to help out! I'll surely contact you if I have any spiriting problems :)
なんでやねん