RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
XP Characters

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
Can anyone edit this sprite, i want the clothes to be color brown, the hair to be color white and it is a boy, I tried it but i fail... LOL!

Tnx in advance!  :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:24:42 AM by WildArms »

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Just threw something together - edit hue/saturation to get different shades of brown if you want. Dunno what you mean exactly by making her a guy, but I removed a couple of lumps and that seemed to do the trick.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
you may want to get a Program like Gimp, or Photoshop and learn how to edit yourself, that was the first advise i got coming into this forum.

and for future Xp characters theres this: loose leaf xp character creator

Instructions:
1: when done with a character press Ctrl+alt+prntscr or just prntscr
2: go to MS paint or a program of equal or greater value
3: press Ctrl+v or right click and paste
4: Crop the character
5: Save
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Yeah it's definitely worth learning to sprite. There's actually something called GraphicsGale that is made for this kind of thing, never used it though. It's as simple as making a few colour swatches you want to use and get editing - it's a good idea to start using other graphics as reference.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

RMRK Newbie
The color is now ok.. I think to make her a guy, maybe change her clothes to a guy's clothes..??? And i think remove her breast also.. :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:24:43 AM by WildArms »

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
So really, all you wanted from that sprite was the hat?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
The color is now ok.. I think to make her a guy, maybe change her clothes to a guy's clothes..??? And i think remove her breast also.. :)

Easy but first some tips:
get 4 colors you want
then get 5 different shades of each color
after that you can begin pixel replacement with some of your new color swatches.

simplest way, and don't you forget it

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Agreed :) and copying+pasting a hat over to a different sprite is easy enough, just make sure you select it perfectly.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Agreed :) and copying+pasting a hat over to a different sprite is easy enough, just make sure you select it perfectly.

or have it on a separate layer on gimp or Photoshop, or fireworks etc... to do some final edits to it before you merge and save the image.

RMRK Newbie
No not only the hat.. this is one of my character on my game... Uhm.. Can you recolor again the clothes to color orange... Sorry for the mistake...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No idea of any of this, but I wanted to say that Wild Arms is one of my favorite games of all time~

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
I won't recolor this sprite again purely on the basis that I don't have time to, and it's simple enough for you to do yourself. Just give it ago, as crewdivladok asked. :)
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer