RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VXA Face and Character Bundle

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
This link is to a bundle of characters and faces that i either made or edited and thus all ownership is mine or mine through my purchase of the RMVX Ace program. all objects with the exception of few i require creditation for.

The ones that require:
Spoiler for The ones that require::

any character with this hat is mine.

only the first one and the last one on the first row of this are mine.

the rest are free to use in any way shape or form due to ease of creation and don't require crediting me :)

Crow's Resources

an easy way to credit me is use this character at any random point in your game whether its only there for moments or not:
Spoiler for:

these are in the link
All questions welcome!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:13:42 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior
Hello there! Could I possibly ask you to make personalized sprites for me with some good and precise detail, or are you not accepting requests and this is just a sharing of personal creations with no intent to advertise yourself?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
They haven't logged on in over a month I think they may be dead maybe killed by dogs I heard they get people sometimes and I even hear them outside at night they scare me I hear them howling and fighting each other for scarps and I worry that they'll jump through my window some night because they know that there's food in my house and then kill me but I don't have any guns or ever a knife to fight the dogs so I really need to get something maybe a pistol of some kind but not like a flintlock because that would be silly so I'll get a desert eagle but that may be overkill just for some wild dogs ya' know but whatever it would make me feel safer at night and also I would let my grandma out of the basement and then my friends and family would keep telling me that the dogs are real and that the people who talk to me in the bathroom aren't real but I've seen them they tell me about the dogs every time I worry that my grandma needs water she hasn't moved for a while but that's okay she has to stay away from the dogs I hear them howling now I think they want me I think they know I think they've been told please kill them keep them out of my head they keeping telling me to stab the people that walk by I know that's wrong but it's what the dogs want and if I don't do it they'll take grandma from me again and last time that happened the people in the bathroom didn't speak to me for months.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&