RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In game Tone change !

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
The problem is that I am never satisfied at the first try so then I have to recompile the project several times...
With this script, you get (in test mode, only launched from the editor) a test window for the tones in real time.
The key to hide/show the window is F3 by default, you can change it in the Tint_Config module, simpy by editing the KEY value.

I hope this script will be useful!

Render :

Link of the script:
https://github.com/Funkywork/Scripts-rm/blob/master/VXAce/InGameTONEChangeUK.rb

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That's just NICE :D
I will have to use this when I choose to go back to game making.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That is wonderfully useful. Great job Grimimi!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well done good sir!

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
I just tested your script and it work really well, I am happy!
Just an idea, maybe an option to register the new tint screen ?

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Are you able to change the brightness with this script aswell, or just the tone? I'm not sure if It's possible to add a really dark tone for the screen though (to use at nighttime, in dark caves etc). I heard somewhere that you could set the brightness with an event in the earlier versions of the maker, but I can't find anything like that in VXA. Anyway, I'm gonna try this out because it sure looks useful :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:32:51 PM by Dizturb3d »
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Only the tone and this script work like a preview in game.

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Only the tone and this script work like a preview in game.

Oh, then I misunderstood the feauture! Still a really neat script I most say! I'm gonna try it out for sure, while looking for a script that will allow to change the brightness on the maps :)
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Hi Everybody !
Thanks for your support !
I'm working on a big script, "The Event Extender V4" and I Have make another Tone Manager:

The Button "Make Command" save the Event Command in the clipboard (and it's easy to past it in an event).
I Can't make a Stand-Alone version because this script's used a lot of Event Extender Composant (UITextBox, Mouse, Keyboard, Trackbar).

The complete EE script https://github.com/Funkywork/Scripts-rm/blob/master/VXAce/Event%20Extender%20NG/EE.rb but it's always "under construction" :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:23:13 PM by Grimimi »

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
J'aime bien cette nouvelle nouvelle commande.  :)