RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Onyxbreaker's Recruitment - Dark Matter

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Dark Matter
Onyxbreaker's Recruitment - Dark Matter

So, my friend and I have been working on a sci-fantasy game on RPG Maker VX for a small while, now. Dark Matter is the story of protagonist (surname) Nova and his journey across 3 galaxies in a bid to stop the Cult of Kai. Within the game there is something called ‘Hudokai’ (which is sort of like Final Fantasy VII’s Materia) which both you and the Cult of Kai want for differing purposes.

The issue is that it’s taking a while. Onyxbreakers is made up of just two guys. Two guys who tried to do everything involved with game development, but just don’t have the time to do it all. Not unless we all want the game released in 2020! So here’s my proposal to you all; we need people to help on the development of Dark Matter.

Places Available:
•   Mapper [2]
•   Audio – Music
•   Animator (brief 2D cutscenes)
•   Promotional Artist

If you’re interested in coming aboard this project, then comment and let us know. Below is a brief form to let us know some details:

Forum Name:
     Position:
     Teamwork Capabilites: (When you do the form, delete this part and rate your co-op skill from 1 to 10.)
     Working Time: (Erase this and put the hours you can help.)
     Frequency: (Erase this and put from 1 to 7 the days you are on/week.)

Thanks for your time~

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is funny because I just wrote a song titled Dark Matter a few days ago. It may even fit your aesthetic!

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Dark Matter
Malson it sounds quite cool i like the beat and the feel of it.
are you interested in the project or were you just showing us the song because it has the same title?
If you are interested what other kinds of music can you compose.

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Allen
Forum Name: Elezeid
     Position:  Audio/Music
     Teamwork Capabilites: I'd give myself about an 8.
     Working Time: Between 4:00pm and 1:00am EST
     Frequency: 5 or 6 days a week typically.

You can listen to some of my work here - www.soundcloud.com/allenelezeid

I compose free of charge, and I'm looking for any project I can dip my hands into.  The only real, "payment," that I ask for is my name in your credits!  :)