RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trying to make a Trash Can Fire Sprite Set with Animation

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com

Can anyone try to make this into a trash can fire animation set? Like, a hobo style fireplace? I cut the top off of a sprite I already have, but don't even have a fire animation that will work with it, and I suck at pixel art. Any help?
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Something like that?

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
Yeah, that's great. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

I put it all together in case anyone else wants to use it.

Maybe you can help me with a record player animation I'm looking for too.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,46715.0.html
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More