RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX ACE] Assistance towards setting up PRABS 2.0

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
So yesterday I recently downloaded [PRABS 2.0]
Inside the folder resides the following
Audio (Folder)
Data (Folder)
Graphics (Folder)
Folders.dll (DLL Extension)
Game (Unicorn Icon // Application)
Game (Configuration Settings)
Game.rvproj (Application Extension)
PRABS.dll (DLL Extension)
README document (For setting up monsters in the map editor) <-- Still rough on this, and hopefully someone could help me, sense i'm still very, very new at this).
RGSS200E.dll (DLL Extension)

What am I looking to get out of creating this thread?
Support, of course but mainly direct support on what I need to do, wither it be moving files, to where so I don't mess up anything that i'm not suppose to, Adding particular scripts wither is be long coded or short, I would appreciate it if you could also post the codes in your post, or a brief instruction format on how this should be done.

Many thanks :), just joined the forum today, and looking for some immediate assistance, but if so i'll be patient and wait for a helpful response.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:14:42 PM by Blez »

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Solved, please close.