RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Requesting for some graphics...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i need an elevator door (not a tileset but a it can animate to open and close...)
and also a inside of an elevator tile set...
and i really need a tileset from inside of a train and a tileset for train station
and also i need a tileset that look like a modern day mission control (like been seen in other games with big screen computer and other thing)
(but make sure that it can be use in commercial game on all my request {just to make sure i won't have any problems with using those content})
and i will credit you nicely...

thank you...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
BUMP!!! and also.. It start of school here so i will be busy for a while on homework and quizzes...

Rep:
Level 56
I'm not sure if you are allowed to bump, but anyway yeah i'll see what i can do with the elevator door and it's animation. But i won't be able to do the tileset sorry.

Kind regards. Arcadia  :zwink: