RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
64 digits rpg making competiton

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
i don't know if all of you herd about this but there is a awesome competition with bigger price (i mean a ton of people donated the prizes)

the competition is came from 64 digit link: http://www.64digits.com/users_php/index.php?userid=Toast&cmd=comments&id=272934&
i copy some of the prizes and it was sponsor by a lot of companies including rpg maker web

here are some prizes
Quote from: 64 digit
1st
$400 Prize Money
A copy of RPG Maker VX Ace each*
One copy of GameMaker 8.1, HTML5 and a GameMaker T-shirt
Featured on YoYo Games (if game created with Game Maker 8.0+)
Featured on Game Jolt AND a Game Jolt T-shirt
64d Comp Winner Badge each*
IUP Bundle each*
SPECIAL PRIZE: The winner gets to suggest ONE bugfix or feature that goes into 64digits next. Must be feasible and sensible.

2nd
$100 Prize Money
Up to two copies of Ace (and any other RPG Maker for the remaining team)**
Featured on Game Jolt
64d Comp Finalist Badge each*
IUP Bundle each*

3rd
Steam games of your choice worth $80 total
One copy of Ace (and any other RPG Maker for the remaining team)**
Featured on Game Jolt
IUP Bundle each*

4th
Renegade Ops on Steam
Up to three copies of any RPG Maker except Ace**
IUP Bundle each*

5th
Up to two copies of any RPG Maker except Ace**
IUP Bundle each*

The RPG Maker honourable mention award
The best game made with an RPG Maker product receives additional prizes from the RPG Maker guys.

it a big prize so join
if you want to join the competition just post on the site official topic...
see you there...
and if you want to join me just tell me (they are also allowed outsider)...
and maybe if you use rpg maker product, the rpg maker guy may give you something good for your rpg maker game or maybe the ig maker (i don't know what they will give but they say it)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This sounds like a scam !!! Are you prank us lo ?!?!?!
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
This sounds like a scam !!! Are you prank us lo ?!?!?!

or virus ?? ?? ?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
it not a scam i just found a competition from 64 digit website and it was also said on the rpgmaker.net forums.. (and ended up the front page)
and it came from 64digits.com website itself

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
That's a pretty cool competition. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

If some members want to join the competition and make a game in RMVX Ace, I might be willing to sign on as a scripter.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:33:19 AM by Seamus »

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
the prizes will be equally share. so there is no problem if joining as a team.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Maybe I'll actually get to work on my Survival Horror game for this competition.

BAH nvm it requires an RPG type game.  Damn it all.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I wouldn't mind entering this competition. Three months seems to be a reasonable amount of time to make an RPG.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I wouldn't mind entering this competition. Three months seems to be a reasonable amount of time to make an RPG.

I might join it as well.  I just don't know what to work on.  I'm not even sure what I could do as part of a team if I were to join a team lol
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Aren't you an artist?

I think chances are pretty good that someone will want an artist. :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Aren't you an artist?

I think chances are pretty good that someone will want an artist. :)

Shhh don't speak so loud about that.  Someone that I wish to not work with might get the crazy idea that I will work with them :P

In all seriousness though, yeah.  I try lol.  I kind of have my own style for different things though so it doesn't fit with some things.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:20:23 PM by Steven W »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Shhh don't speak so loud about that.  Someone that I wish to not work with might get the crazy idea that I will work with them :P
You should reserve your right to deny that request ;)

As for the style. I think it works if it's consistent (putting in your own style among other people with different styles usually doesn't work out exactly as intended).

Although something must be said about this :)

You're a wizard, Harry!

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
You should reserve your right to deny that request ;)

As for the style. I think it works if it's consistent (putting in your own style among other people with different styles usually doesn't work out exactly as intended).

Although something must be said about this :)

You're a wizard, Harry!

lmao  Man seeing that, I wish the UDK wouldn't crash on me...I would be using it more.  It started crashing on me this year for some reason.  I should consider formatting my computer and reinstalling windows to see if I can clear out all the shit I don't need in one go so I can see if I can get the UDK to work.

Hmmm I wonder if an Evil Dead themed RPG like Zelda would be fun lol
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:37:42 PM by Steven W »

Rep:
Level 60

Yes.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Yes.

lol Maybe I'll work on one of those for the contest that way even if I lose it will be a fun project to work on.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You should totally remake Evil Dead 2 with sound clips and everything. Army of Darkness might fit a little better for RPG Maker but who gives a shit :mad:

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Maybe I'll do something that will combine the two.  I need to get to researching and watch the movies all over again...may need to download them though cuz my copies are all on VHS and my VHS player likes to eat the videos lol