RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ace

Rep:
Level 69
Is ace worth buying? It seems awfully expensive. :p

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I dropped the money.  It's worth it to me, especially if you think about breaking it down by how many hours you plan on using it.  For the GIAW comp alone I spent at least 2 hours a day on it.  So $75/14 hours, I've just spent about $5 an hour for the program.  Granted I've spent much more time than that on it.  If you own VX and are happy with it, stick with it.  If you want more features, pick up Ace.  I've enjoyed it.  Of course you can also try the trial: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download

Rep:
Level 69
Wow, I feel like an idiot. I had the trial but was looking through my emails for the key and all this time I thought the trial wouldn't let me play, but just now realized I could activate it from the game itself. I'll see how it goes, thanks for the info.

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9
Just pirate it lol fine, buy it
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:56:52 AM by Illumination™ »

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Yeah that's probably discouraged.

Rep:
Level 69
Just pirate it lol
If I'm testing a game, I use the demo. If I like it, it's always worth buying. Sorry to say but pirating is for ghetto bastards.  :lol:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Just pirate it lol
If I'm testing a game, I use the demo. If I like it, it's always worth buying. Sorry to say but pirating is for ghetto bastards.  :lol:

I'm a ghetto bastard?  Holy shit.  I didn't know there were real ghettos anywhere around me, I thought I was just saving myself money on games.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 69
Ehh, then again, I try to get music free whenever I can. I value games a lot more so I feel like I have to spend money on them.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Just pirate it lol

I'm a ghetto bastard?  Holy shit.  I didn't know there were real ghettos anywhere around me, I thought I was just saving myself money on games.

He just used a terrible term, his point stands though. If you're serious about using and abusing software you really should pay the developers.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I do most of my gaming on ps3.  I was being facetious.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
guys, no piracy talk re: rpgmaker software.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
if u pirate ur going to hELL!!!

~lyke if u support dis and jesus~

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That and a 25 year prison sentence with this guy

All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
that fucking dickhead from a christmas story. that motherfucking evil dickweed.

if u pirate ur going to hELL!!!

~lyke if u support dis and jesus~
but seriously, "don't talk about pirating enterbrain stuff" is like the only serious rule here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:54:27 PM by John »

Rep:
Level 69
Tileset switcher, character generator, battleback changer, calling movies from an event..
I LOVE IT SO MUCH  :tpg: