RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pack of Tilesets (Dungeons, Underwater, Forests...)

pokeball fbuOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
From Portugal with Love
Pack of Tilesets
For RMVX or RMVXAce

Pack of Tilesets:

This package contains all of my work between the December 2011 and February 2012. It contains the following assets:

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://tinyurl.com/bsrarf4
SIZE: 15 MB

CREDITS: Must be given to...

- Enterbrain
- Mack
- Davias (Rips from the game Suikoden 2)
- Smithygcn (Rips from the game Tales of Destiny)

Don't need to credit me. Just don't steal the work.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
These look pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

Your blog looks great too.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:15:32 PM by modern algebra »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I actually used your underwater stuff for game in a week. It was really useful. Thanks! :D

pokeball fbuOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
From Portugal with Love
Thank you very much for your comments. I'm happy you liked it.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
These looks amazing!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

pokeball fbuOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
From Portugal with Love
Thank you. Here are some updates from my blog. It's a set to recreate a forge and a small alchemy lab based on the game Skyrim. Hope you like it! :)

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
I liked your tileset and now I like your new updates  :)
*Put your blog in my favorites*

pokeball fbuOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
From Portugal with Love
Thanks =)

A new forge for your weapons!
Here you go, a brand new forge to create your epic weapons. This one was made from a sketch, scanned and re-drawed on Photoshop and textured with the RTP of RMVX Ace. I hope you like it. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
These look great :D