RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Divine Wrath of the Red God: Pt1. Oh no! My poor peasant village!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

by NAMKCOR

DOWNLOAD AT DROPBOX
Requires the RMVXAce RTP

You play Ernest, a poor stupid hero who left home in pursuit of glory, and to achieve his dream of becoming a white knight.

One day, you return home to your poor peasant village to find it under attack from cultists that moved in just before you left!

YOU WARNED EVERYONE!
YOU TOLD THEM THAT THE ROBED PEOPLE IN THE RUN DOWN CITADEL WERE BAD!
BUT DID THEY LISTEN?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
THAT WOULD BE SMART!

---

Well, now you have to clean up after them, and prevent the cultists from achieving their ultimate goal, or the world as we know it could end completely!

---

Made this in a few hours because the thought hit me and I was bored this morning.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:51:27 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Game has been updated to make objectives a tad bit clearer.
and again to make the herb rez, because I forgot.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:59:16 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Downloadin ;)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
v1.2 uploaded for this unofficial GIAW entry.
Please redownload if you want to be able to rez dead people in battle.

Rep:
Level 60
v1.2 uploaded for this unofficial GIAW entry.
Please redownload if you want to be able to rez dead people in battle.

Sounds like a generally good idea. Re-downloading it now, then. :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Nerfed the last boss a bit, in hindsight I realize that I overtuned him a tad.
( this is the value of game testers, friends )

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Due to popular demand, Isabella and Rick have been made more useful.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Triple post combo, turns out Stim Herbs simply couldn't target dead people.

So now cultists have a chance to drop Stimulants (the phoenix down replacement) and one villager gives you some in a herb packet.