RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gay Youth Group Has Specialty Plate Pulled

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Cory Lumbermechovertyesper Smithjonesmenger. It is settled.
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Okay, sir. Consider it done.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Cory Lumbermechovertyesper Smithjonesmenger sure is a douche...
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
:bigmad:

'nuff said.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Cory Lumbermechovertyesper Smithjonesmenger sure is a douche...

You can tell by his name. Who names someone Cory? That kid is sure to turn out to be a dushbag.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have an ex named Cory .-.

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
lol It's strange but this topic made me miss my gay friend from highschool...Everyone knew he was gay in school but everyone loved him and he seriously tried to act straight and ended up coming out of the closet when he was 18.  The whole school was just kind of like "okay?"  Maybe it's situations like that that just kind of leaves me blind to all of the bullshit lol.  I have never met anyone face to face that are totally against homosexuals in everything that they do.

Cory is obviously a d-bag.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I have an ex named Cory .-.

And now you know why he was a douche.

On that note, a good friend of mine got drunk on the weekend and managed to confess to me that he was bisexual.
Apparently he thought that I wouldn't want to be his friend anymore because of that. :-\
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Actually, that particular ex ended up being bisexual, I think.

But I knew several guys from my youth that came out of the closet.

I also had one friend who everyone claimed would be gay, but never actually was.

I like how my sentences keep getting bigger and making a half pyramid. It's really cool.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Pryamids are one of my favorite geometric shapes.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pryamids are one of my favorite geometric shapes.

I agree. Though, the circle is awesome, too, because it does not end.

Make new friends but keep the old.
One is silver and the other's gold.

A circle is round, it has no end.
That's how long I want to be your friend.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I just feel that people should focus more on HUMAN rights than select rights.  Not everyone is going to agree with everything but to label a group off of a single objective seems narrow minded to me, no matter who they allow in their group to support the cause.

While that's noble, -because- not everyone is going to agree, is why there are specific groups.  They're not intended for "let's all get along even though we're different" time, it's for help with specific issues that -everyone- is guaranteed to agree on based on the focus of the group.

You're not going to be able to get specific help in a general group, because you're going to run into people who disagree and will spend their time mocking you, or try to convince you that your view or problem is wrong.

Humans are like that.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
Having a general group rather than specific ones would be like any other normal society. There'd still be segregation and separation simply because there are differences. That's why there's focused support groups; it ensures that the people are able to address the problems specific to them.

When it comes to things like your preferred sexual orientation, it's hardly a breeze for the self to accept it and/or to tell those closest to you. If you place them in a group where everyone is different, like in normal life, they are only going to keep to themselves still due to the pressure, other people's opinions and hatred; you just end up with the same situation and make no progress.

Like NAM says, humans are like that. They fear things they don't understand, and putting a person in the same situation they are already in but with a different background isn't going to change things.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)