RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Battle backs

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
Hello all!
Okay i need some battle backs. I remember having a huge huge list of them like 20 or more but i lost in deep within my computer. If possible, can you help me look for battle backs? As many as you can would be awesome. But mainly i need a cafe, a inside of a castle/palace and a normal house or something.
Sorry if I sound too demanding. I am trying not to be but i just can't find the stuff.  :-[
THANK YOU!  :-\
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:11:51 AM by IneedHELP! »

Rep:
Level 71
Look on RPG revolution they have some there, you could also download the ace RTP and make battle backs with the pieces they give you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
Blue Mage
Take pictures with ur camera and use them :D Thats funn.
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
Found the ones i were looking for!
Thanks guys!