RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] CMS full Script

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
See the link for the download

~ The Pacman says: Removed
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:07:03 PM by Pacman »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
See the link for the download

~ The Pacman says: Removed
[/url]
If this script isn't yours, please credit the one who made the script.
Did he give you permission to post it here?
Anyways, if it was you who made this script, Put a description,
tell us what it does, does it have any extra features?
errors? screens?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:27:22 AM by Pacman »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 71
That's not what he asked, it is very important to not only provide credit to the author (If your not) but to make sure you're even allowed. It is also a very good idea to follow the script template. People are not going to download it unless they know what it is.

Rep:
Level 82
Just try it if you want to know and this is perfectly running.

There is a script template for a reason: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24608.0.html

In cases where a script isn't yours, you should always provide credit to the author. It's respectful, even if they say it's not necessary, as is posting a link to an original thread where they themselves hosted it. Also, other people don't know that it belongs to someone else and may end up thanking you for making the script when clearly you didn't. The other side is that it borders on plagiarism, or may appear to.

The script itself, or rather set of scripts which may be why it isn't posted here correctly, is by Moonpearl. For their sake, please make an opening post that is based on the template. They are quite happy for the scripts to be redistributed as long as credit is given in the game that uses it, so it's more than fine to post it here on their behalf. But no one is going to download something they can't see what it does - I did for the sake of uncovering some truths about it. Again, for their sake, taking the time to write a proper post will help them out considerably more.

Otherise, Pacman and any other higher ups have every right to just delete this thread because it doesn't conform to the rules.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Otherise, Pacman and any other higher ups have every right to just delete this thread because it doesn't conform to the rules.
Damn right we do. I've been very tempted to do this to darkserge's topics, mainly for the fact that he doesn't provide any information on the scripts, and I doubt they're his in the first place. If not deleting the topics, locking and editing them.
There is a template for a reason, and there are rules for a reason. If you don't edit the topic to provide us the information required, I'll gladly edit it for you. Of course, my edit will probably be a bit more malicious.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Oook... Here's a screenshot to that script.
And you can see the features in the screenshot.

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Is this ok now?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
That's not information, those are screenshots. Your existence does entertain me, however this is getting annoying. You're not telling us anything about the script.
I'm locking this thread, and removing the download link. If you want me to unlock it you can PM me with the information required.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know