RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Main character sprite

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
RMRK Junior
Okay so i have drawn out my main character and was hoping i could get some one to sprite it for me. Im looking for Final Fantasy Tactics styled sprites and will post an image of what im looking for as well as the drawings for the body and face. I didnt draw everything on the body. I left out one leg. this is because i stopped and then drew the other leg out to show he wore leggings and almost knee high boots. There is no color in the picture but as far as the shirt i wanted it blue trimmed with a gold color. Also his hair is black. Other then that you can color it how ever looks pleasing. I also provided a front and side view of the head to help out with spriteing him.
skype account is; havatreinar

RMRK Junior
Also if more detail is needed i can draw a version that didn't take 2 min to make.

RMRK Junior
it this site dead or nobody wanting to help?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
There aren't many spriters here who take requests.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
you could say which format you wanted it in..
Mack, Kaduki, etc..
なんでやねん

RMRK Junior
Mack, Kaduki, etc..

To be honest im really new at this. I can code but i just learned ruby. I dont now the different types or what Final Fantasy Tactics sprites would fall under. Thank you for you comments and im willing to learn and help im prove this community. I have to tasks i am working on right now. Ones is get better at ruby,lol. The second is learning how to sprite. Right now i cant do ff tactics style sprites thats why i have to ask for them. Not to mention normal sprites take me days to make.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Mack, Kaduki, etc..

To be honest im really new at this. I can code but i just learned ruby. I dont now the different types or what Final Fantasy Tactics sprites would fall under. Thank you for you comments and im willing to learn and help im prove this community. I have to tasks i am working on right now. Ones is get better at ruby,lol. The second is learning how to sprite. Right now i cant do ff tactics style sprites thats why i have to ask for them. Not to mention normal sprites take me days to make.
Oh, okay. Good luck learning ruby  ;8.
Anyways, back to the topic.
Do you want mack styled sprites, or Kaduki?

Kaduki :
http://imageshack.us/f/110/actor41lp1.png/

Mack :
http://media.photobucket.com/image/mack%20styled%20sprites%20rmvx/Khaosn95/AeirihlFish.jpg

These are just two examples, but I don't know what battle system your using.. :P
なんでやねん

RMRK Junior
Mack is what im looking for and they would help out alot. Thank you for you help.