RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX] [Logo Request]

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hey there, guys.
I need help from you to make a logo..
I'm quite clumsy with graphics so I can't do it myself.
I need you to make me a logo.. ex.
The name is "Two Continents" the best suited colors would be Blue and yellow.. Thank you.. If I ever use it in a project,
i'll be sure to credit you. If you have time, you could also make BGLoops, menu's, for HK animated title screen script.
Only if you have time though. Have a nice day  ;8
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Try asking Rin by posting in this topic: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44962.0.html

Be sure to use the forms (judging by your example, you want a title screen):

Spoiler for Logo:
Code: [Select]
[b]Logo Title:[/b] (The title of your logo)
[b]Sub-Text:[/b] (Other text that needs to be added)
[b][Color] Scheme/Theme:[/b] (The [color] theme of your logo)
[b]Render/Vector/Silhouettes:[/b] (If you have any chosen render, vector or silhouette please do link it here)
[b]Details:[/b] (Explain how your logo should look like)

Spoiler for Titlescreen/Gameover:
Code: [Select]
[b]Title:[/b] (The title/text of your titlescreen/gameover)
[b]Sub-Text:[/b] (Other text that needs to be added)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Explain the theme of your titlescreen/gameover)
[b]Size:[/b] (VX-sized, XP-sized or please tell the exact dimensions)
[b]Details:[/b] (If there are any information that I need to know, tell them here)

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
I'll take this request. ;)
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:44:02 PM by rgangsta »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I'll take this request. ;)
Enjoy!

Yee gods, that is beautiful!  :tpg:
It just made me shed a tear. Thanks, I'll be sure to credit you. =P
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks awesome rgangsta! Nice job.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
Thanks, Absolute and Modern. I try my best. :P