RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Fantasiterra[V 0.2] , Demo Lighter . 02/02/12

Rep: +0/-0Level 66
Live Fast, Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpose
Okay. DEMO 0.2.
Updated 30 September 2011

Hi to you...
I'm working in this new game (No that new xd)..

Here I'm explain somethings and present my game...

The demo it's at last of topic... I recomend read all topic...

And zorry for the images... I don't know how put a spoiler...

:D

History

Come to think of an offline RPG almost need a story, so I will do something similar
a story ... Do not be fooled by the name of the game ...

Fantasiterra (The Land of Imagination) is not always what you imagine, then, who decides
Fantasia is hermoza that eh? .. A fantasy for me is something I always have prerequisite, which
I always want to exist or happen every time you want ...

Now, the fantasy of a villain? ..
& What if there are no heroes, and rikezas buskeda honor and most importantly, owning your own
land of Fantasia, "Bad" versus "more evil" ..

"Bully For each qe no other is more Brabucon" ... (Use "bully" by swearing he did not want XD.)

Hey here a new frame of my game ..

I have to say more? ..

They ask more? And see ...

Info..
[/b]

The monsters appear from time to time in each scenario, some are aggressive (attack you), liability (your attack), innocent (in battle do not attack) and possessive (not allowed to escape). The monsters are basically innocent to loot or find objects that can serve several purposes.

Throughout the game there will be no recovery, slow, slow, medium, fast and very fast in life .. Depends on the area.

Access to some secret areas in the eye of the user.

To avoid wasting resources, not only will be you in your adventures, will different characters for you
choose which you served in every situation, it being understood that there will be none that are mandatory, NO.
Obviously that is not in the battle group would not gain experience so we add a touch of
eficazia strategy and battle.

Since I do not want to dwell much and do not want to reveal every mystery of the game for fear that
some smart guy comes up with the same idea after reading this, I will stop to think ..

I assure you that even surprises await, and while I'm alone in this project ask pasciencia.

I notice that I have it all ready, monsters, bosses, weapons TooDo objects, just missing the mapping is
tedious, and I'm missing some settings also symmetric about the experience of each monster, the price parameter of some weapons and other things ..

So I hope you liked them and I will now leave a couple of new pictures ..

That was a translation for google tools of language, if you want check the original text in original language (Spanish), please, visit this link: http://www.taringa.net/posts/juegos/12611187/Fantasiterra_-Juego-Rpg-Offline_.html

Trainer House

Mines

Sewerage

Forest or Jungle... i don't know...

I forgot to mention that there are many puzzles in the game, which are PPT Fantasiterra and others.
The game is very interactive, try to imitate the basic things you would in real life, such as collecting water in a bucket to water a plant, of which there are many, so far in the demo include ash trees.

Each thing has its uses, each map has its secret, each object has its way of use.

TIP:
With ash wood you get, you can create a deck, with some masos of these and other objects you can create a maso heavy, and with the creation of the heavy maso and other objects you can create the most powerful weapon that beareth demo soon, is all that dire.

Continuing with our ...

This is PPT (Spanish of: Rock, paper and sizers)

If You Want MORE, check this videos, in they I'm not decribing the game, just a video for a maps..

Check..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8mKu2SvJkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPMSVnQz2vM&feature=related

Done guys, but I still do not say goodbye, hopefully find they liked my game, I try hard to finish it ... Soon will be the demo, I want the finishing touches to make it look pretty good, all for you, that in the end, my satisfaction is that you would like ..

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, thank you very much.

Topic Updated: 30 / 09 / 2011.

Rememeber, that is a translation.

DEMO HERE

http://www.4shared.com/rar/EQlXtIIu/Fantasiterra_BetaDemo_02__Livi.html

250 Mb.

POST UPDATED: 30/09/2011

I recommend you read the file "Leeme" if in doubt do not forget
support is raya_el_piso.xD @ hotmail.com ...

They warn me gratefull if any debug (Not mentioned in the "Readme" ..)

Or contact me THROUGH Facebook.

Sîr Nêòxìz Dôùglaz Wiiîì

Demo available right HERE.

ReUploaded Version 0.2 Demo
September 30, 2011 12:50 pm.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/EQlXtIIu/Fantasiterra_BetaDemo_02__Livi.html

250 Mb.

The most anticipated version 0.3.
[/color]

-Interactive Tutorial --- 15%
- Plants Puzzle --- 15%
- Old Puzzles, new levels. --- 20%
- Suptar City --- 60% complete
- Another city. --- 60%
-More monsters --- 100%
-More weapons, armor and accessories added. --- 100%
- FantasiPuzzles version --- 25%
- FantasiHistori version. --- 5%
- Tutorial "Save" to other verisions.
- English Version of Fantasiterra V0.2. ---- 15%

Ty To all readers of this topic... If you know how put a spoiler please may you tell me how... Thanks :D

:blizj:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:20:11 AM by Kawaneo »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Will you be translating the game? Because it looks beautiful.

Will you be translating the game? Because it looks beautiful.

Oh!, Humnn, I Would have to work very hard, yet do not worry, I'll translate it.
For Now, please I recomend to play Demo in spanish, in that way, learn something from another language, do not you think?

Thanks for Comment.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Been learning Spanish for 5 years, so I think I'll have most of it down packed.

I guess I shall try the demo later tonight.

Been learning Spanish for 5 years, so I think I'll have most of it down packed.

I guess I shall try the demo later tonight.

Have you tried the demo ?.. :)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Wow, I guess not, the file's kinda big... But do not fret, I shall play it just you wait!

Wow, I guess not, the file's kinda big... But do not fret, I shall play it just you wait!

It has RTP included, :), I'm going to slow the weight ... soon :D

I've reduced the weight of demo to 250mb... a Half...

Thanks for the idea :)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."

Is what I'm being told when I click the download link.

"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."

Is what I'm being told when I click the download link.

Ok, The link has been updated, sorry for that brocken link...

Now you can try the Demo ^^.

Rep:
Level 82
This project looks really good and the mapping is beautiful. Good job.

A pity I don't know Spanish though...will be waiting for the translated version.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
I guess my Spanish isn't as strong as I thought, there were a few places I didn't understand, but the game is quite interesting. Gameplay-wise, it feels very professional and well done, the mapping is just amazing, although it's a little TOO dark at times. Honestly this is a very great game, but its acknowledgement is pretty damaged due to many people not knowing the language. With a translation, it'd be quite the hit for sure.

Rep:
Level 88
&& Lime
Winner - 2011 Spring Project of the Season
I'm just judging on the screenshots because I don't know a thing about Spanish, but I can say that the font is slightly hard to read. It's a bit too fat and italics for my taste.

hey, pasta!

i'm not okay.

This project looks really good and the mapping is beautiful. Good job.

A pity I don't know Spanish though...will be waiting for the translated version.

OH :tpg: thanks :).

Ok Hehe... I understand... The translated version going good. 15%...

Soon, very soon.

I guess my Spanish isn't as strong as I thought, there were a few places I didn't understand, but the game is quite interesting. Gameplay-wise, it feels very professional and well done, the mapping is just amazing, although it's a little TOO dark at times. Honestly this is a very great game, but its acknowledgement is pretty damaged due to many people not knowing the language. With a translation, it'd be quite the hit for sure.

OMG!, Thanks bro, I really appreciate your opinion... Hehe.

Well, the dark areas I'm going to fix. I've been working hard to do a best english version, because my english isn't a wonder xd.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

See You Soon, with english version of FantasiTerra.

I'm just judging on the screenshots because I don't know a thing about Spanish, but I can say that the font is slightly hard to read. It's a bit too fat and italics for my taste.

Waow... I applaud your deduction, very good, I've received a several complaints about that, So, I've fix that problemo, just for the customer is always right. xD!

Thanks for taking a minute to comment...

Ok, spanish language isn't a easy language xd... Translated version is very soon, but you already know, ha?

thanks again

B-Bye Budy :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:29:27 PM by Kawaneo »