RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Minecraft Creations Thread

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Thizzlefry's, the one you were on for a little bit with me and Malson. lol

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 69
Cact-house

staggered stairs

back patio

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Out of the 2 years I've played Minecraft, I've never had a big project. I'm starting a big project!

Every tile on the overworld is equal to 3 block in Minecraft. This is mainly because it takes me 3 tiles to make a tree. In caves and dungeons, 1 tile equals 1 block cause I don't need trees. This may change to 2 if the dungeon rooms wind up looking too small.

The construction of the first area:

I'm going to do the entire overworld, every cave and all the dungeons. This may take a while.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Badass, good luck.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thanks. Only 127 overworld screens, 187 dungeon screens and X caves to go!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
4000+ cobblestone and a few thousand wood planks. It took me a few hours to build, but a few days to get the resources. I try to make stuff in creative but I end up just making giant holes with TNT and burning villages with lava buckets. When I have to mine the resources myself, I don't want to waste them on random things. It makes me think about what I'm doing.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh my god, Irock. That's so cool. Good luck.

I think you may have convinced me to finally buy this game. (I can't wait to play your finished Zelda world.)

Rep:
Level 69
I finally figured out how to make a trapdoor entrance/exit and it's fun cuz you 'fall' into your house. Right side is the entrance and the exit actually keeps mobs out.

I also made a stable, but soon I'll actually start making big projects.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:25:02 PM by Scalinger2 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Birds eye view of the garden in the fortress I'm working on

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I got super bored. I made things. Mage Guild was in mind. Fully furnished too.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
cool pic what is that, instagram?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, no. I was bored and took it to a whole new unnecessary level and did a little photoshop to give the screenshot a border, tilt and dropshadow. ;_;

Rep:
Level 69
I made a castle in a survival server, castle because no one would ever think of making one of those. >_>