RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for High Voltage / Power Station Tiles [RMXP]

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
I've been search for a while for some tiles of some electrical station stuff, including a generator, consoles, conduits, high voltage sign, and any other cool extras like tesla coils or whatever. Someone has to have like a power station chipset, right?

Would be much appreciated.
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
I don't exactly feel welcome here after being branded a "leech" in my own profile.