RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Fox "Furry" Character Face Sets

Rep:
Level 72
Ah-woo
Hello all. I've been lurking around on this site on-and-off, and lately I'd been wanting to work on a new RPG Maker VX game. My main problem though is that I would like to add a race of anthropomorphic fox characters (AKA furry foxes) into the game.

I was able to find sprites of said characters, but absolutely no facesets. As such, I was hoping someone could possibly create facesets for not only myself, but for others to use. Below are links of the sprites which I had found that I would like to have facesets for, along with which sprites in the sets. Credit to the sprites belongs to LastDecca of rpgmakervx.net:

Set One (The four sprites on the top)
Set Two (The second sprite from the left on the bottom)
Set Three (At least any two of the sprites)
Wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself.

Rep:
Level 71
Well you could use the fox from Enterbrains VX add-on pack though due to there rules if you modify you can't use in commercial games, I'm not a good spriter but I could try to attempt some of it for you.   :)