RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
requesting wolf pup

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
i need a puppy version of this wolf, nothing spectacular just a pup, i'm not really good at recreating or downsizing things so i came here  for help again.

This is for XP
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:16:24 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Well, it's technically a fox, but it can be manipulated around to look like what you need. If you can't edit it yourself, lemme know and I'll at least put it into the XP format for you.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
i have actually tried doing that before, i couldn't put the thing into XP format so i came her and posted my request.

and while im here wheres a side view battle script?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 05:35:36 AM by crow5derlock »

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
This should do it for ya~!

And if you end up needing any templates for making any charsets or tiles or whatnot, here: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=6425&view=findpost&p=83293

As for a side view, if you throw a stone, you'll find one, trust me.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
2012 Biggest Drama Whore